Chapter 2

Park In Hye POV * 12 years later *

Baby you are my star                                           

Yeah girl that’s what you are

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Niga nae yeojara

…………what’s going…..mmm…..

Naega deo bitnaneun geot gala

The sound of my alarm woke me but I still want more sleep, I was having a dream about Jay Park and his sexiness. Pulling the cover over my head, I blindly try to switch off my alarm.

Finally

God that took more like a life time to turn off one dam alarm. Sleepily making my way towards the bathroom still half-awake but mostly asleep. Looking in the mirror I look like a zombie and my hair is a bird nest; I brush my teeth and clean my tongue then wash my face. Drying my face with a towel I walk back to my room and into the walk-in wardrobe and got change.

I had my black sports bar on with a matching pants, I put on my school uniform. The school skirt were up to my mid-thigh and I had to wear a white polo shirt and a black blazer on top , with a pair of black shocks that goes up to your knees and black shoes.

The school is bad in fact is really pretty and it looks cute and plus I’ve school uniform in London and trust me my school is the best with uniform, they took the style from japan and brought it here. My school is called FullMoon Academy, is s strange name but who cares when theirs sex gods all over the school.

Since I’m Asian people think I am a genius….wrong my grades are bad because I’m shit at exams but my book work and class work are great , I am not pretty but average and I’m not popular so I only have one friend. Her name is Adrianna Smith or I like to call her Adrianna is shorter and plus I’m actually short for a 16 year but soon I will be a short 17 year, my birthday is tomorrow and yea it suck to be short.

This school is different because we don’t leave like the rest at age 16 and go to college or sixth form we have to stay in this academy until 18 and then go to university. Is the same thing as any school but we are lucky to be staying two years extra in the same place and then we are off to university.

Since I'm done getting dress I brush my hair back and half them each, then make them into a fish bone, with my side fringe to one side and I was done no wait I put on the bow clip on one side on my head where the start of my bone fish is and I also made sure that my ring necklaces was on, I made my way down to eat breakfast with my harabeoji

'morning harabeoji' I went to sit on the chair and waited for him to sit with me.

'good morning In Hye, you what day it is tomorrow' he said happily as he place breakfast on our plates.

'Yep' I said popping the 'P'

' it will be my 17th birthday, harabeoji are planning something special for me?' the only answer I got was harabeoji smiling and eating his breakfast.

'One thing I can tell you is , we are moving back to Seoul tonight so don't come home late'. Wait what ??!

'Wait what why ? And how long are we going to stay there?? What about my school and Adrianna ?? What I'm going to what I'm I going to tell her' I was confuse as hell and this is so sudden.

Why now?

And I can't just leave Adrianna here ?

Well I can she doesn't just have one friend but I only have her.