Chapter 8

Bang Yong Guk POV

'hyung....wake up' someone spoke in tense vocie .

'come on! hyung!!' someone yelled.

'hmmm what?' I said sleepily...... god what happened this time. I turn away from whoever was trying to wake me up.

'Is time to get ready', said a voice sounded like Zelo.

Sighing in defeat , I turn to look at a sleepy Zelo that just out of bed. Slowly sitting up , making a yawn stretching my arms and legs to get the sleep out.

I went to help Zelo wake the others . Once everyone was up we all got ready and dress.....but I feel like I'm missing something????

But what is it?

Oh Shit ! In Hye !!! I walk over to her room and knock twice.

**knock knock**

'In Hye? Are you awake?............hey little one wake up' , i waited for her to answer but nothing.

I tried again but got the same answer.

'Come on In Hye! You have school , don't make me come in there!' .

Still the same answer, silent was the only thing. I guess I'll just have to wake her up myself. Putting my hand on the door handle I slide her door open carefully making sure I didn't hit anything.

'In Hye wh-'

Where did she go??? She wasn't in the kitchen with everyone and the Zelo was the last one to use the bathroom.

Don't tell me she ran away??

FUCK !

'GUYS IN HYE IS MISSING' I yelled as I walk back to boys with a worry on my face.

I came face to face with the rest of the boys face shocked and confuse.

'What do you mean she's missing?' asked Daehyun in a worried voice , he looks completely in shocked the most of us.

'Like I said she's not here. Does any of you know where she is??'

'No she didn't say anything' said Jong Up

'She went out earlier this' Himchan said in a bored tone.

What's wrong with him today? He sounds bitter .

Everyone turn to face Himchan , he has his coffee in one hand and the other reading a newspaper.

'And how do you know that??' YoungJae pips in .

He points at the note that was stuck on the fridge, I picked it up read it.

******umm hii ..... goodmorning ^.^ I'm just gonna go for a walk and take some pictures , i couldn't sleep and woke up early so yeahh. I have my phone with me so I'll be fine, I'll see you guys later ~ ******

**sigh**

'Is okay , she'll be back . She has school , Zelo and JongUp go to school early and see if she's there. Phone me when you're there'.

'The rest of you , go freshen up and get ready to head out.'

*yes boss* they joke with a salute.

These kids makes me love them , more and more. We are like a family- no we are family , we made this far and we're not giving up.

We have each other and also our Baby's , they are the reasons why we give our best, try our hardest, don't complain even when we driven to oit last breath.