Chapter 7

Park In Hye POV

No way it is him! It's the Mr.Hottie that  saved me and  in return he got rid of my bullies! My mouth was still hanging open like a fish by the suprise and shock at the same time.

This world is so small when I think about it, this is just amazing and weird. I can't believe I'm meeting him again, after all this time and I was beginning to wonder where he dissappeared to?

I heard a chuckle and was back into reality , I close my mouth and blush as I smile. 

"Uhmm.... hi...?" I uttered as I bit my lips because of how nervous I was.

"Hello cupcake" he smirked, knowing well that I'm blushing because of him.

He took the seat facing me and ordered something to eat. Come to think of it I actually don't know his name and he even saved me from my bullies. 

I turn to look at him and met with his  emerald eyes, mesmerising me and I began to realise just how much I loved them. 

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure go ahead."

"It's kind of embrassing to ask but-"

"And I thought you were innerce-"

"OMG NO IS NOT SOMETHING LIKE THAT!"

my face was was red as a tomato ! he actually thought I was going to ask him about something sexually or dirty.

'I-i just wanted to ask what's your name because whenever I see you I don’t know what to call you by'

'aweee so cute , I just wanna eat you! **he wink at me* '

'shut up, shit I mean sorry' I fold my arm cross and buried my head in my arms and rest on the table as I hear his sexy voice chuckling at me.

'sorry cupcake your just too cute to tease, and the name Kim Chan Yol , just call Chan Yol.'

I look up at Yol and he had an actual smile on his face ,  I gave back a shy smile and sat back up.

'Park In Hye, but you can call me In Hye'

'naaa I like cupcake better , so I'll just call you cupcake. because your cute'

I couldn't look at him because he was making be blush so much, thank god the food came and it was a distraction that I needed the most to save myself being embrassed .

we actually spent time getting to know one another and it was kind of fun I mean I'm making freinds right? ???? or am I the onky one who's thinking that ?

I didn't want to ask since we're but having fun and this is a good moment that I don’t want to ruin. mmmmm I wonder how long we've here for ?? hopefully is long enough that I don't have to be in school for a long amount of time......

'hey I just noticed your wearing my school uniform? Yol do you happen to be going to the same school as me?'

'duh didn't you notice? I was beginning to wonder when you were going catch on.'

he such an ass hole at times ㅋㅋㅋ not like I'm going to tell him that >_> I might be killed by him or his gang.

thats right I nearly forgot he moved to korean and so did his gang....are they rick or something to be able to move the whole gang and stuff???

'whatever. anyways why are you not in  school? '

'I can ask you the same thing cupcake' how I wish I could slap that smirk off of his face.