Chapter 5

HimChan POV (before he came back to the house)

I wonder if she’ll be there tonight, I’m sure she is. She’s always trying her best and working hard, I hope that she doesn’t work too hard that she becomes ill or sick. Ever since that incident I don’t have any memories from 12 years ago and that is a lot, I wonder what I was thinking that it made it so bad that I can’t even remember what happen when I was 11 years old? I haven’t been thinking about this since 12 years ago, it hurt my brain whenever I try to remember. But I am curious of why I am thinking about it now.

Was there something important that I need to remember?

Whatever it is, I’m sure it is important or else it wouldn’t hurt every time I try to think about it, I know that there was a girl I supposed to remember but can’t, I only have a picture and a ring to remind me but I still don’t know her name or have any memories of her. My grandparents and I haven’t talked for a while and they have never told me who she is, it was the doctor order, he said that if I remember again it might cause me to go into another coma and this time they won’t know how long I’ll be sleeping for?

I walk over to the store making sure I wasn’t notice any body and hope they don’t recognize me; I got some snacks and drinks  and dinner for In Soo, I know that she hasn’t eaten the whole day and it worries me. I made my way out of the store and went to the studio to hopefully find her, if not then I’ll surely find her in the dance practice room, soon she’ll be in a girl group with four others girls that are also in training.

I found her inside the dance studio practicing with the others girls, I watch through the small window from the door. Her boding moving to the beat of the song in perfect timing, In Soo is still in training with her new group. They have a competition coming up, there are five groups that they will go against and each group are strong and good in their own way but I hope and pray that her group wins this round.

The girls are doing the song Love is MOVE by Secret, both the dance and singing has to be done before the competition that is happening in three weeks’ time, so they need to do a lot of practices to make sure that they have a chance of winning and go onto promotion.

She’s busy so I won’t go in and disturber her, she is still in training to become an idol and will have to endure many hardship on the way. I know that sometimes there are people that say bad things about her group but you have to endure with it for a while and wait till the very end to see the achievement that you’ve competed. I made my way back to the dorm, before I went I put the food and drinks at door like I do every now and then to make sure that she is eating her meals and is in good shape.

Walking down the high street at night, it makes me feel relax. I feel free and my mind is relax, I made way up to the path that takes me to a bridge…looking across it I can see the busy cars and vehicles moving by and the many lights coming from the buildings and homes. The night was beautiful and wind was at a stage where it is calm and steady. I look at the ring that am wearing brings me happiness joy in my life…I don’t know why but it does is like there is something that relates to this ring… an event maybe…that brings me hope, happiness and joy when I feel down or sad.

But at the same I feel a bit lonely and yet it brings me happiness without knowing the reason for it, when I woke up from coma this was what I was wearing and there is also a picture in my wallet which kept  with me for a long time and I still do. It was a picture taken when I was younger with a little girl, we look so happy together but I don’t know who she is.

I wonder about her a lot, if she was doing well, what is doing now, does she remember me if she does it would be great if she could help me gain my memories back. I have a feeling that my ring and this picture is related and that the girl in the picture is someone very special to me, someone that I can’t remember but I have always thought of her in my free time. No in my team knows about the picture or ring and that is the way I would things to stay, I don’t want anyone to get involve in my personal life but I’ve with my team since the beginning and we have no secret…..but I want to share it with them….is just….it will take me some times.

 It was getting late and it was time for me to get back to the dorm, that reminds me the girl that came into today, I don’t what it is but she makes feel like…I am not myself……she reminds me of someone but I don’t know who this only makes me annoyed because I can’t remember my past life when I was 11 years old and she makes me want to remember what happen but I can’t and it irritates me the most.

I don’t know who she thinks she is making me feel this way and what rights did she have to be staying and living with us, we still know nothing about her and yet everyone seems to like her, we don’t even know if she is one of those crazy fans that will try and kill us or something.

I don’t like the way she makes me feel and I hate people like that, I don’t like her and I don’t plan on getting along with her until I can trust her that she isn’t some sort of crazy fan or if she is trying to get famous by dating one of us or give out our personal whereabouts and informations.

Once I got inside I went straight to room and got change in a pair of boxer  and took off my shirt and went to bed, I was tired and I still haven’t ate anything for dinner but it doesn’t make me hungry though, all I need is a good night sleep.

DaeHyun POV

Today was just confusing yet surprising at the same time, I have no idea that this was going to happen, a girl is now living with us and the confusing part to it is why? No one knows apart from our bujangnim Kang but he isn’t allowed to tell us only if the CEO of TS Entertainment allows us to know the reason but he doesn’t want us to know…which is a bit strange.

Is just so surprising to me, I mean I haven’t actually spoken to girls for more than 5 minutes because during my training years I spent most of my time in the dance studio and my team mates. All we do is practice, performance, eat, sleep and enjoy our free time together or alone. Even though we are idols we still do normal things….well try to but I wouldn’t change a thing that has happened in my life so far, is great.  

I wonder how long In Hye will be staying with us, I hope she stays forever. I don’t know why but I kind of like her…she’s shy but fun to hang out with and she has a kind heart just by the way she speaks and the little actions that she does. She is not pretty but beautiful, her eyes…I get lost in them and she has long beautiful hair that falls down her ass. She is kind of short for age but it only makes her cute and loveable.

I wonder if she has a boyfriend because whoever he is, is one luck guy, the thought of her having a boyfriend kind of make me feel sad somehow, my heart feels like it might break. I’ve only met her for more than three hours and she has me already feeling this way…she makes my heart race when I was sitting next to her.  

I had to try and calm my heart beat down…but it was hard…I don’t know why I feel this way? Is because I know that she will be staying with us for a while and that we are now living together that because In Hye is girl who I will see a lot…it makes me feel like a small little fish…….maybe is just because she’s a girl who is the first person that I’ve had a long conversation with and will be staying with us, as in living with us….yeah maybe that’s it!

It has to be….if not then I really don’t know….what this feeling is…………………….