Chapter 4

Park In Hye

The only thing that was running through my mind was that I am FUCK.

This is not happening, this can’t happen. What the fuck am I going to do? I just stood there like a fish and so were the B.A.P, we are all shock and confuse. Everything was quite; if you drop a pin you can hear it from far away.

‘In Hye, your already here’

I look over to B.A.P Kang bujangnim (manager Kang), how could I not recognize him, he’s B.A.P manager. I’m so slow; this is why I am always confused at everything, this is just too much to handle in one day and on top of that I am to marry HimChan as in Kim HimChan from B.A.P OMG. I didn’t know oppa was an idol I just thought there were a lot of HimChan around and they might not be the same person.

‘In Hye…’

‘ye bujangnim…just a little shock’

‘wait what’s going on?’ I look over at Zelo just as confuse as the rest of the boys.

‘bujangnim who is she and what is she doing in here?’

‘yongguk and everyone this is In Hye, Park In Hye . In Hye is now going to be living with you guys’

After those words bujangnim went out the door and back home and now I am left with six k-pop boys who is now living with a BABY and I am with living five idols and one soon to be husband.

‘umm-mm so…I’m Park In Hye and your new roommate. Is nice to meet you all and please take care of me. I don’t know much about Korean because I’ve lived most of my life in the UK.’ I gave them a shy smile because I was just nerves and confuse at the same time.

‘hello, I’m YongGuk team leader of B.A.P, is nice to meet you too.’ YongGuk oppa gave me a warm smile.

‘I’m DaeHyun and this will be the first time we are sharing a dorm room with a girl’ he gave me a wink, it made me blush.

‘hi I’m YoungJae this JongUp, Zelo and hyung HimChan’ they all said hi and smile some even were blushing and laughing, I’m guessing is the first time that they all talk to a girl and a girl that is also younger than them and plus this will be their first time of sharing a dorm with someone from the opposite sex. 

I look at oppa HimChan he has change a lot during these years, I wonder if he remembers me or has he forgotten about me all these years. I wonder….

YongGuk oppa decided that we should get to know one another by playing 21 questions and it was fun, I enjoy it very much and so did the rest of the guys…expect oppa HimChan. I have a feeling that he doesn’t like me, is kind of upsetting knowing that the person that you are in love with doesn’t like you and doesn’t remember you.

I guess he really did forget about me…I don’t know why I was having high hopes that he would remember me. Oppa harabeoji told me that a couple of years ago he was training so hard that he forgot to eat and past out during one of the training before he joined B.A.P, part of his black cause him to forget some of his memory’s that were important to him and that part was me. he doesn’t remember me from his memory’s they were hoping that he would gain it back during these years and time with his band but I guess he didn’t.

I was hoping that he would remember but I guess wrong, maybe he got angry because he can’t figure out who I was, since I mention about his grandparents and mine being friends and that they were the people who agree and moved me to live with him and his band. I think is because he doesn’t remember who I am that is making him confuse. I hope he doesn’t really hate me or anything.

It would really pain me if he is

After I help Zelo to cook dinner and call the boys over to eat, it was kind of weird to be eating with this large amount of people; I’m more used to it just being me and my harabeoji, just the two of us. But I will give it my best to try and do my best as other members of B.A.P roommate and I will try and help them out if needed. But that’s impossible I’m not that good at everything and I am social abnormal and weird but hey no body is perfect not even HimChan himself! And that’s a fact!

Anyways back to cleaning dishes with Zelo

‘Zelo how old are you?’

‘I’m 17, what about you’

‘I’m 16 an-but wait sorry I mean 17 since I’m in Korea the age system is different, so we’re the same age, that’s cool’

‘but who’s older?’ we both said at the same time and laughed

‘I’m born in October 1996 and you are…’

‘September and same year, oh wait I’m over than you’

He laughs and I rolled my eyes

 ‘what’s so funny?’ I narrow my eyes at him

‘your kind of short for a noona’ he gave me a warm smile

‘whatever your just too tall your age’ I stuck my tongue out at Zelo

And both went back to cleaning and having small chats, after that was done we both went to get change and back to the living room where the rest was.  They were watching playing on the Wii on just dance but the Korean version, haven’t seen a Korea one but it looks the same apart from the fact that the songs are all in Korean, but then they change it to English??

I wonder why?

I sat down next to DaeHyun oppa crossing my legs sitting in an India style, Zelo and JongUp were going against one other in just dance, while me, DaeHyun oppa and YongGuk oppa and YoungJae oppa watch them, it was fun watching them even if we didn’t play. We all had a good it was really fun and the most hilarious part is that they decide to do Just Sing and they wanted to play it in English because it will help to improve on their English a little and let me tell you, their English is not that great. I laughed so hard that my tummy started to hurt and there were tears down my eyes it was just me laughing like this but everyone was laughing and having fun.

Around 11pm we see HimChan oppa coming through door and headed to his room…I didn’t notice that he was gone, I wonder when? And where did he exactly go?

Mmmmmmm

‘ I bet he went to see her again’ said DaeHyun oppa

‘as always’ this time it was YoungJae oppa who said it

‘who?’ I gave them a confuse look

‘her name is In Soo , Lee In Soo. She’s of the new solo trainee that started six months ago, she tall and very pretty. Everyone loves her because she’s kind and nice but I think there is something that she’s hiding I mean someone can’t be that nice without being a bit bad but we never see it’ when YongGuk finish his words he was back sitting down on the sofa.

They like is normal and he’s been doing for a while now, I nod my head and act like everything was okay but inside I wasn’t okay, I went back to my room and said goodnight to the boys.  Finding out that the person you love is liking someone else is painful, maybe he has forgotten about me and doesn’t care about me anymore, who am I joking I’ve In Soo before on youtube in her promotion thing and trainee part and she is beautiful I don’t even reach her level, she’s perfect and I’m nothing compare to her.

Oppa promise me that he would never forget me..h-h-he li-ee to me, how can he ju-us-t-just do this to me?

Did he really forget?

Was I not important to him?

Doesn’t he love me anymore?