Another Day

Nicole POV

I woke up to my alarm in my ear playing my song 'Versace'. {Song on the side} Another day of school with my bullies. Atleast I still have my best friends Jay'Da and Chyawne. I would die without them. Exept the fact they get bullied with me too by the dickheads of L.A. Brooks High. Who you might ask. The one and only Chresanto or known as 'Roc' and his crew Jacob, and Raquan. But they liked to be called by their nicknames too. Ray, and Prince. I hopped in the shower and washed my hair. I put on {Outfit in External Link} . I let my wet hair drip down my back because I dont wanna blow dry it right now. It's just ganna curl up anyway. I walked downstairs with my phone. 

"Morning Alicia." My butler greeted. "Morning Charles." I responded. "Your parents went on a business trip for some time so-" I cut him off already knowing they left me AGAIN. "How long this time?" I asked. "All year really." He answered. Fuck. They are never home, and never will be. They won't probably even be here for my wedding. So at their funeral I won't be there. "It will be okay. I made your favorite breakfast though. Come eat." He suggested.

"Sorry Charles, I'm not hungry right now, the food you made me just put it away please." I said with a sigh. I started walking to school because I didn't wanna take the limo today. My parents thought a limo would make it up to me. I started walking and caught up with my friends Jay'Da, and Chyawne. "Ayoooo' " I semi-yelled walking to them. "Aye girl. What took you so long. Slow walkin' ass." Jay'Da asked. "Yea, you tryna get caught by Chres and his crew. Be on time." Chyawne said. "Look my parents left. So-(Gco)" "Again?!?!" "Chyawne asked yelling."Shiiiid. I be happy if my parents left me that long. Annoyin' asses." Jay'Da prefered.

"You don't get it though. They only see for like a week. Plus, during that week they're still working." I wined. "I know. You can stay with me for a while if you need too. Jay does. But mostly to eat and sleep." Chyawne said glancing at Jay'Da. "Ayyye look! Don't be judging me." Jay'Da yelled getting offended. "Okay." I said. 

Just then we heard laughing. Familiar voices, and I realized we were right infront of Chresanto's house. My first thought run! "Guys, look whose house we are infront of. Run!" I said yelling. As soon as I said that I saw the whole crew come out the house. We're dead. They run super fast, and we don't. I then saw eggs fly at them and realize Jay and Chy did it. Why!

"Nicole run!" Jay'Da said. We zoomed to the school and straight to the office. When we got in there, we saw the finest dudes in there. Of coarse Jay'Da was the first to notice though. "Here is your schedules. Have a nice year." The lady behind the desk said to the 3 boys. "How you doin'?" One boy asked. "Awesome. You new here?" I asked. "Yea. These my friend Dre an Chris. I'm Devon." He said shaking out hands. "Okay let's cut to the chase, Dre you're sexy a'f. Now you are my new boo. Walk to class with me." Jay'Da said getting straight to the point. "I can do that ma." He said biting his lips. 

"Wowzers." I said confused of what just happened. "She is crazy, but ummm. Wassup Chris?" Chyawne said flirting. "Nothing how 'bout'chu doe ma?" He said. "Same. So, where you from?" She asked. "New York." He answered. "You from here?" He asked back. "Yeah, born raised and live here. How long you gone be here?" She asked. "As long as you do." He responded with a smirk. "That;s cute. Keep spittin' game homeboy." With that they both walked away.

"You got some crazy ass friends." Devon said. "I know. That's why I love them." I said laughing. We started to build a conversation when I saw 'The Crew' walk in covered in yolk. "Shit." I mumbled already knowing what I was in for. I couldn't help but laugh though because it was funny. "What's CRACKIN' this mornin'?" I asked. "You're dead." He said glancing at me.