One direction kidnaped me?!?

------- 3 years ago------

My name is Lilian but my friends call me Lilly. My best friend Cora was staying over that night. It was getting late and we turned on the t.v. We heard and huge crash and ran down stairs. The window was broken in and then...... Boom....a gunshot.

We ran back up the stairs. Boom another gun shot. We heard the door open and then close and we creep back down stairs. I screamed because on the floor were my parents. They were dead. The person who came in here shot and killed them. Wait! Who am i going to live with?

I have a secret that no one knows. Not even my best friend Cora. I-I have "special" powers. I can walk through solid objects without a problem. I found out I could do it when one day I fell through my floor to the living room but at least I was home alone so no one saw.

Back to the point my parents are dead and I start to cry. Cora walked over to me and gave me a hug. She said she had called the police and they were on their way. She also said that she wouldn't leave my side till everything was better. That is when my phone rang it was Luke my cousin. He is 16 and his parents don't really care for him. He is living in an apartment with his best friend. His parents are rich so they give him money every month to pay for what he needs but that is all they do for him. (A/n m is me and L is Luke)

L: Hey Minnow

(minnow is my nickname everyone calls me that)

M: Luke someone came into my house and shot my parents. The police are on their way. Cora is here with me but I need you over here as fast as you can

L: I will be over there in half an hour anything else?

M: umm ya do you remember how you said you were going to move to london?

L: Yeah

M: Could you take me with you

L: Yeah why not. Does Cora wanna come too so you have a girl with you

M: Umm hang on. Hey Cora do you want to move to london with me and Luke

C: Yeah of course I want to and my mom won't care. I could rob a bank and she wouldn't care

M: Luke Yeah she can go. Please get here soon

I started to cry really hard then

L: I'm on my way

That is when the police came. They asked me and Cora a lot of questions. The only thing really on my mind was my parents are dead and I am going to move to London. Wow there is so much change going on in my life how will i be able to deal with all of this? The thought just make me cry more. What will happen to me?

---------------------------

A/N I hoped you like it I know it was short but tell me if you like it. i need feedback should i keep going?

Bye love you all

~ Lilly ;D