Chapter 2

I am now 15 and I am in love with the British boy band one direction!! You are probably wondering did she make it to the UK? Yes I did. I now live in London with my cousin Luke and Cora she came with us.

C: Lilly!

M, What!

C, Do you think we will ever get to go to a one direction concert?

M, I don't know I hope so!!

C: AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

M+L: what!!

C: One Direction is on T.V !!!

She was right I turn around and they are on the T.V. there was a concert one my birthday! Better yet they where having a contest to win back stage pass and tickets to take you and two other people with you! All you had to do was log on to twitter and tweet the boys why you should go. Great I though this will be easy there are going to be millions of girls on there entering. But either way Cora Luke and I are ALL going to enter.

So I log on to twitter and I tweet all of the boys. It said "I should get the tickets because my parents where killed when i was 13 and know i live with my cousin Luke and my bff Cora."

--------------3 weeks later-----------

M: AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

C+L: WHAT!!!!

M: I won the tickets

I got a tweet from Liam and it said @lillykat1999 you have won the tickets and pass and I would love to hear more about what happened when you were young bye xx Liam :)

I can't believe it I am going to the One Direction concert!!!!! This will be the best birthday ever.

Little did I know that I was very wrong

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N well i hope you liked it i want to hear feed back people

~ Lilly ;D