chapter 5

We get to the One Direction concert and Tabi Cora and I couldn't help but scream

M: Ok guys be cool

T+C: OK!!!!

That wasn't cool but what ever, We went off to look for where we go backstage. When we find it we look for the boys. the next thing I know I am on the ground

M: Oww

Z: Omg I am so s-s-sorry......

M: What ?

Z: N-nothing your Lilian right/

M: Yeah but you can call me minnow

Z: Ok well minnow and minnows friends follow me so you can meet the other boys

Ok so that was weird it was like he was nervous to talk to me. He was scared maybe? But we all followed him and we want into Nialls dressing room and there were the other boys. Niall was eating. Louis and Harry were sitting on the couch, and Liam well when he looked at me it looked like he had seen a ghost.

M: Umm hi?

all: Hey

That is when i heard Harry say to Louis

H: She is even hotter then you said

LT: I know right

They looked up at me and smiled....I didn't  think I was meant  to hear that. Meanwhile Niall was checking tabi out. Wow back off my sister bro I could mess you up and was it me or was Harry checking Cora out.

H: Hey love come have a seat

Well I was right he said it right to Cora. She walked over and sat by Harry. Niall had Tabi sit by him. there was no other seat left so i sat on the arm of the couch next to Liam.

LP: Hey Lilian

M: Hey

Niall walked over  and push me onto Liam I was nnow sitting on his lap.

M: Sorry

I went to get up but he put his arms around my waist and held me there so I leaned back against him. Then I noticed that Zayn got up and walked over to Louis. was it just me or did they look jealous? Paul came in the and told the boys they had to go on soon. And that we should take our seats. He smirked at Liam. I wondered why then I realized I was still on his lap.

------------------------------------

a/n hoped you liked it