Chapter 23

Lilian's P.O.V.

I woke up in a hospital bed with Cora and some random dude next to me. I didn't know who the guy was but he looked familiar. I asked cora who it was and Luke came over and asks me if I really didn't know who it was. he seem shocked that I didn't. I told him know and every one seemed worried.

L: you don't remember me I am your boyfriend my names Liam.

M: wait as in Liam Payne from one direction?

L: the one and only

I thought about this for awhile. I have a boyfriend and he is Liam Payne. like the real Liam Payne this can be right. I look up at Luke as I ask him the questions that I need to know.

M: Luke where am I and why am I hear?Where's mom and dad, and when did I start dating a celebrity?

Luke looked up at me sadly and spoke

Luke: what is the last thing you remember?

I thought about this when something came back to me....

FLASHBACK

hear and loud bangandcoraandIrundown stairs whereIseemyparentslayingonthefloortheirdead. Iremembercoracallingthecops. IremembereverythingthatleaduptomeandCoralivinginLondonwithluke .

endofflashback

I look up at luke with tears in my eyes.

M: my mom and dad are dead?

I ask as I start to cry. A nurse come in and make everyone but Luke leave. she said she need to ask me and my sister questions about what happened.

N: OK Lilian styles can you please tell me everything you van remember about the accident?

Styles why did she say my last name was styles?

m: why did you call me Lilian styles? my last name is Grayson

n: do remember anything about the accident?

I shake my head as she moves on the ask Tabi what she removers. of was a long talk because well Tabi can't talk. the nurse leaves and Liam Niall Zayn Louis And Harry walk in. why in the world should one direction be in my hospital room.

H: so how is my sister?

I looked over at Zayn and he was giving Harry a death look. But why was he and why did Harry call me his sister.

Z: Harry if you don't get out if this room so help me you will wake up in China very confused!

H: fine I will get out

M: WAIT!

every looked at me and I got really nervous. I mean the are world famous.

M: I have questions for you and you will come on one at a time so I can talk to you alone. I don't care who goes first but someone needs to stay while the rest leave.

The boys all looked at each other and Harry Niall Louis and Liam left leaving me with Zayn.

M: what am I to you like how do I know you?

Zayn thought for a minute and then smirked.

Z: I'm your boyfriend.

m: I thought Liam was

z: no he was lying to you because he is jealous.

m: that's weird

z: yeah so just don't listen to him he he says other wise.

m: ok, so do you know what happened to me and my sister.

I looked over at tabi to see that she was asleep.

z: well all I know is what you told me before you passed put and I don't remember it all. you said that harry did it and you need to stay with one of us or something. I don't know what he did though.

m: OK can you send in the next boy

zayn gets up and he walks put of the room. I think about what he said. He was my boyfriend and that means that Liam lied. he also said harry did it but why would he hurt me and my sister.

I was brought out of my thoughts when Liam can into the room. he walked over to me and gave me a hug. I hugged him back because I didn't know what he was to me. he sat down in the chair that zayn was just sitting in. I looked over to see that Tabi was still asleep.

M: Liam will you do me a favour and make sure that my sister is still alive.

he nodded and got up. he walked over to my sisters bed and checked her pulse. he walked back over to me and sat back down.

l: so what did you have to ask me?

m: what are you to me?

l: well I am your boyfriend and the only one that you told your secret too.

wait I told him my secret? that was when the memory came back to me.

Liam was upset about something and he wouldn't let me. I got a call from began telling me not to phase through the door. I didn't listen to him and phased through the door .

my mouth dropped because I was confused and shocked. I was confused cause I didn't know who my real boyfriend was and I was shocked because I told liam. when I was younger I was told over and over when I left the academy that if I told anyone about my powers that I would have to go back.

m: what was my secret?

I had to see if I was on the same page.

l: you have powers

shit I thought in my head. this cant be good when is devan coming. thinking about maybe going back wouldn't be so bad.I mean me and Chance used to have a thing and I know he still liked me. nobody thought it would work because he had anger issues but I didn't have a problem with him. it was my second boyfriend that brought me the trouble.

L: is there anything else you want to know from me?

m: no send in the next boy.

Louis came in next and he states longer then the boys I learned that he was like my older brother but not by blood. most the time he was in there we talked about random things and he had me laughing. it was great until my side started to hurt from my cut. I lifted my shirt enough to see that I had stitches. it was about that time that a nurse came in and had me take painkillers. Louis said he was going to have niall come in next and he left.

When niall came in next but he was followed by harry.

m: why is harry with you niall?

n: cause he's not aloud to be alone with you

m: so what are you guys to me.

n: we'll your kind if like my little sister

h: And you are my little sister

m: no I'm not in a greyson and your a styles

h: well technical you and you and your sister are both styles

he smiled and it wasn't the hi I'm your new brother smile it was a hi I'm going to kill you kind of smile

it was mainly me and Niall that talked. we just talked about stupid things. so the doctor came in and said that the boys had to leave because I need to rest. niall and harry left a the boys waved bye from the door. I waved back. the nurse left and shut the door as I drifted off to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n so what did you all think? 3 votes 3 comments before I update again!

~LilianXx