chapter 12

i woke up in bed with zayn liam must have gotten up. i look at the clock it was 7:15 a. i got up and went to my my room. harry was in there with niall and looked very worried.

M: hey guys whats wrong

niall runs up and hugs me as does harry

N: where were you princess

M: in liams room with him and zayn

H: i thought you hated them

M: i do but i was freaking out and i had a very bad dream.

N: well we thought you ran away again

M: oh 

H: well do you know where liam is cause we haven't see him at all 

M: no when i woke up only zayn was left in the bed

that is when zayn ran in 

Z: have you seen lili

M: i am right here zayn

he comes up and hugs me. i give him a quick huge back. he mouths sorry to me and i mouth its ok. i walk down stairs into the kitchen. on the firige there was a note. it was from liam it said

dear boys.

i have gone to clear my mind. lilian came into my room last night crying. she slept wit me and zayn. at about 3 in the morning i  woke up and she was snuggled up to zayn. i couldnt take it anymore i am the only one she still doesnt like. i will be at my favorite place. the cliff. it would be nice if someone could come and get me when you find this. i only left because i think i love lilian. but sh ehates me cause we kidnapped he. if i would have known it would make he hate me i wouldn't have done it. i only did it cause i liked her so much please what ever you do dont let lilian see this.

liam Xx

wait liam only kidnapped me cause he liked me. and he thinks he loves me. i cant hate someone who likes me so much. i walk out the door and call liam.

L: hello who is this?

M: its me lilian.....

LIAM'S P.O.V.

i was sitting at my favorite spot thinking about how lilian liked all the boys but me she still hated me and i hate myself because i did this to her. my phone starts ringing

M: hello who is this?

Lilian: it is lilian. louis gave me your number where are you i anm coming to get you.

M: no have louis get me instead.

Lilian; no i need to talk to you in person

M: ok well i am at the cliff out by the lake.

Lilian: ok i will be there soon

as i waited for lilian to get here i thought about what she wanted to talk to me about. it was probably just that she hated me and this was the last time she ever wanted to see me or talk to me again. ugh she probably is going to end you dating harry of louis. i was brought out of my thought when lilian walked up and tapped me on the shoulder. she had a black eye and bloody lip. her clothes where all riped up and she looked physical tired. before i could cay anything she pasted out. that is when i noticed that she had been cut in the arm and leg. i picked her up and ran he to the nearest hospital what happened to her. and i will kill who ever did this to her.

Lilian's P.O.V.

after i got of the phone with liam i started to walk to where he was. i was about half way there when i ran into  john.