chapter 8

went into harry's room with him. i didn't really pay attention to where we went.

H: so do want me to sleep on the floor or what?

M: umm i dont really care..... but try anything and you're dead hazza

i cover my mouth as soon as i say it

H: did you call me hazza?

M: i don't wanna lie so yes

i look down at my feet

H: it ok i didn't know you were a big fan?

M: umm yea i guess i was a big fan

H: did you say were?

M: yes you know since you guess kidnapped me i dont really like you guys that much

H: who used to be your favorite?

M: ummmm? it was liam please don't tell anyone!

H: i won't so you wanna get some sleep?

M: yea you can sleep in the bed if you want

H: ok

we got in bed harry didn't touch me. i was good with that because i don't know if i can trust them that much i slowly fell asleep.

-------------next morning -------

i wake up and harrys not there. i get up and walk down the stairs. the boys are on the couch. they are watching a movie. it was lone ranger. i walk over and sat by harry. ugh liam is sitting by harry what ever. the next thing i know there was a gunshot from the tv. ever since my parents were shot i haven't done well with gun shots. i lean over and cover my ear and bury my face in his chest. i start cry and harry can tell. he lifts my head and asks me what's wrong liam notices and he flips out.

LP: omg lili what is wrong!!

he reaches over to touch me that is it i flip and i run over to the door can't get it open and they are coming over to me. that is it i go against everything i was told i use my powers to get out of the house. when i'm out of the house i run i don't know where i am going but i run fast. tears running down my face as i remember the night it happened. i didn't notice but i was so out of breath that i collapsed. i couldn't get back up. i hear footsteps coming. it was daylight outside so i could see harry coming over to me. he picked me up and piggybacked me all the way home. when we got there he told me that the boys have finished my room he carried me up there and sat me on the bed.

the whole room was purple. there were flowers and stuff all over. the bed was huge. is was very comfy. the sheets were pink and green. there was a desk with a laptop on it. there was also a couch, bean bags,and a flat screen tv.