chapter 10

i was in my room it was only 5:12 pm so i wasn't really too tired. i haven't eaten all day man i was hungry. i was laying on my bed when there was a knock on the door

M: come in

N: umm lilian can i talk to you

M: yea sure

i sit up on the bed and niall comes and sits next to me

N: you know that liam likes you right?

M: yes and i liked him before he kidnapped me

N: well why don't you give him a chance

M: i don't know if i can i mean i barely forgave louis but i also think of him as an older brother ya know

N: yea he is the brotherly type and hey i almost forgot me you louis and harry are going to take you shopping today

M: only if you take me to get something to eat

N: ok get dressed and grab your phone

M: umm niall i don't have my phone i dropped it when you guys took me

N: then we shall by you one

M: no niall you don't have to

N: but i want to

M: what ever know get out

niall walked out of the room and i got in the shower. when i got out i got dressed on what i wore to the concert. man i wish i had some new clothes. i walked downstairs to find liam zayn and harry sitting on the couch. i walked over and sat between harry and liam. they were watching sponge bob. ugh i hate this show. louis walked in and sat on the floor. finally niall walked in and said it was time to go. niall louis harry and i  walked out to the limo. wait did i just say limo?!? yes. yes i did. so we got in the limo and i sat by louis and niall. it was a long ride to the mall and i fell asleep on louis who had his arm around me. the boys must have thought i was still asleep because they started to talk about me.

N: i feel bad for liam and zayn i mean they really like her i know you do to louis but she thinks of you as an older brother. she told me that today upstairs.

H: yea liam came up to me and said that he thinks he might love her.

LT: i wish she liked me more than an older brother but at least she doesn't hate me anymore

i feel louis stroke my hair and i start to open my eyes. i snuggle up to louis more until we get there. when we get in to the mall. louis asks me what size i am. i tell him and he runs off to who knows where. ugh i am still so hungry i could eat a horse.

N: lets go get some food

M: you just read my mind.

we walk until we find the food court. niall orders like half the menu and harry orders a taco. i get a slice of pizza some fries and a drink. we get our food and sit down. after we finish our food and a long argument about how niall can't get me a phone but he said he had to.we walk over to the apple store so he can get me a phone. he gets me a black iPhone 5 and gets it actives. he also makes me pick out a case. i pick a panda case that glows in the dark. niall puts his number in my phone and puts his contact name as that sexy leprechaun. harry puts his name as hazza and puts his number in as well.

we walk around some more and i get 12 pairs of skinny jeans. 15 different shirts and some shoes. as we walk around more we finally run into louis. he has like 30 shopping bags full of clothes with him.

M: thoughts better not be for me

LT: but they are!!

M: you know i don't like you buying me stuff

LT: it is the least i can do

M:  whatever tomlinson. hey put your number and stuff in my phone

he took my phone and put in his number and stuff. i look at it when he gives back and his name says tommo the awesome. he also download twitter. we walk back out to the limo. man i will never get over that. but this time i sit by louis and the window. the other two boys fell asleep so louis and i started talking.

LT: so i know we asked you this earlier but what is your biggest fear?

M: loud noises cause of what happened with my parents

LT: OK if you need anything you can talk to me . OK?

M:ok

---------------------------------------------------

OK so shorter chapter tonight cause i was having problems

bye my fish

~Minnow Xx