chapter 22

Luke's P.O.V.

I was at my house when I got a call from the hospital. I pick up my phone and talk to the nurse

M: Hello? Luke Greyson speaking

N: Are you related to a Lilian Greyson?

M: Yes she is my younger cousin why what is wrong

N: She was brought in by a Mr. Liam Payne and has some serious injures and passed out for blood loss. She is unresponsive but still alive she was taken into surgery.. We called you because you were put on her emergency contact list.

M: Do you know what happened to her?

N: No we are questioning one of the guys that brought the two girls in?

M: Wait there are to of them?

N: Yes the other one goes by a Tabitha Greyson? Do you know her to?

M: Yes I'm will be there soon. What is the address?

The nurse told me the address and I ran out to my car. I started my car and drove to Cor as new house. When I got to her house I knocked on her door. Her boyfriend  Brian answered the door. 

M: I need to talk to Cora right know

B: Why 

M: Her Best friend is in the hospital

Her boyfriend has always hated me but that was because he was only dating her for her mothers money. He was a real jerk and she didnt seem to notice. He wouldnt let me throw and he wasnt going to get Cora for me so I pushed him out of the way. I run past him and up to Cora's room. 

M: Cora we need to leave now Lili and Tabi are in the hospital!

Cora doesnt say anything she just follows me downstairs and out the door past her boyfriend. We run to my car and drive off to the hospital. I wasnt that far of a drive, we end up getting there in about 5 minutes. I tell Cora to stay in the car until I come back to get her. She nodded and I ran inside. The first person I saw was that Liam kid and he looked my age. I ran over to him and said.

M: what did you do to my cousin and her sister!

L: may i ask who you are?

M: my name luke and i am lilian and tabis older cousin

L: well luke nice to meet you I'm lilians boyfriend

M: wait what?

L: I said I'm am her boyfriend and as far as I know the person that did this to them is their older brother.

M: You lying she doesnt have an older brother. 

L: Yes she does his name is harry. As in Harry Styles. She not a greyson she is really a Styles.

M: What did he do to them and where is he.

L: I don't know Niall Zayn and I where the only ones to bring them here. 

I was mad and was about to walk out the door when a nurse walked out and said Lilian and Tabitha Greyson are walking up. Liam, Zayn and Niall ran and followed the nurses and I ran out to my car to get Cora.

Cora's P.O.V.

Luke came rushing into my room saying that we need to leave cause Lilian was in the hospital. We ran down stairs and out the door. Right before we left I saw that Brian was sitting on the ground and he looked pissed. I wonder what his problem was. It only took us like 5 minutes to get to the hospital. Luke told me to stay in the car until he came back to get me. While i was waiting for luke to come back out I took out my phone and got on twitter. I was scrolling throw my news feed when I saw that Liam tweeted My girlfriend is waking up in the hospital.

This was when I saw luke running out to the car. I jumped out of the car and we ran back inside. We ran all the way up to Lilian and Tabis room. Tabi was wake and moving and Liam was sitting by Lilian's bed waiting for her to wake up. I walk over to tabi's bed and asked her if she was ok. She nodded her head. I asked her what happened and she held her hands to her mouth. 

M: Wait you cant talk can you

She shock her head

M: But do remember what happened?

She nodded

Well that sucks, I thought. I walked over to Liam and put my hand on his shoulder.

M: Don't worry she will wake up soon and she will be very happy to see you. 

L: I hope so, What is the deal with her cousin?

M: Oh luke he has been really protective over her ever since her parents were shot

L: That make sense.

Liams P.O.V. 

The nurse came and said that the girls were waking up. The boys and I all followed the nurse to their room. The nurse told us when we got there that Tabi couldn't talk and that Lilian was totally awake yet. I walked over to Lilian's bed and sat in the chair next to her. This was about the time that Cora and Luke walked back in the room. Cora and Luke walked over to tabis bed and talked to her. Cora soon walked over to me and put her hand on my shoulder. 

C: Don't worry she will wake up soon and she will be very happy to see you

M: I hope so. What is the deal with her cousin?

C: Oh Luke he has been really protective over her ever since her parents were shot.

M: That makes sense

Cora pulled a car up next to me and sat down. I leaded over Lilian and gave me a kiss on the forehead. I pulled away and sat back down in my car when her eyes opened. She looked over at me and looked very confused. 

L: Cora who is that 

she said looking at me. Luke took that chance to ask

Luke: You really dont know who that is?

L: No The only people I remember are Cora Tabi and you Luke.

This wasnt good how could she forget me. I am her boyfriend. This cant be happening.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like it 3 votes 2 comments

Merry Christmas

~Lilian Xx