1.

-Author's POV-

Inveigle, someone that uses their charm to coax someone into doing something.

At least once in our life, we have been inveigled before; from our crush, our loved ones or even our friends. People may use their charm to persuade you to do simple things for them; ie: buying drinks or paying for the movie tickets. While the others, like to use their charm to do something to you, physically..

°March 6 2015°

-Kyung Mi's POV-

"Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
sarang ha neun Kyung Mi shi
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da!!"

March 6 1997 was the day I was welcomed to Earth. I'm 18 now, I can finally do things legally. Well, at least, I hope.

I still do not get what's the hype about birthdays. I see it as though as i'm just one year nearer to death. Depressing, i know, but it is the reality. I love having my parents around and celebrating my birthday but i am still not happy with the way things are now. For the past 18 years, i'm always alone. My parents spend their time with me only if its a special occasion. They are always at America for their job, leaving me alone in Korea. There are times that i hope that they'll spend more time with me. The house they bought for me is too big for me to live alone. Its always so quiet and empty.

°March 7 2015°

-Kyung Mi's POV-

It's 1400hours and I am dying of boredom. There are no good shows on the television for me to watch, i have no games to play and no friends to hang out with.

The weather is pretty warm, i should get some ice cream... since i have nothing else to do.

I went upstairs and changed into dark blue jeans and a XL white t-shirt. I wore my timberlands and head out.

I am walking towards the ice cream shop while paying close attention to my surroundings. I noticed how quiet my neighbourhood is and how i could only hear the sound of my footsteps and birds chirping.

Sigh..

I realised how lonely i was. I have no friends, no lover and no contacts basically. I wanted to get to know other people but my social anxiety kept me from doing so. I would be sweating and gasping for air when somebody would just say a simple "hi". However, when it comes to ordering food and the important stuffs, i'm good at talking. I don't know, it's complicated.

There it is..

I saw a sign that states

🍦ICE CREAM🍦

That's really cute! ヽ(●∇●)ノ

"Ummmm...." I looked at the menu.
There's so many flavours to choose, from simple Vanilla to some very complicated ice cream names.
"Give me the 2 scoops of the most delicious ice cream you have" I ordered.

The ice cream man nodded and started scooping. I looked at him, he looks quite cute. He looks around my age, dark colored hair and brown eyes. I was staring at him until i saw an ice cream cone right infront of my face. I looked at it, it was pink and had little specks of purple.

"That would be ₩1,000 please." I handed him the money and thanked him.

"You're actually really pretty.." He complimented.

Oh hell no. I hate compliments.. uhh.. this is awkward. What do i do? What do i do? Do i just smile it off or say thanks or what?

I quickly turn myself around and start walking full speed ahead.

Fuck, wrong way.

I turned around and i bumped into someone. I fell backwards and my ice cream was not with me anymore. I looked up and saw a guy wearing a black t-shirt with my ice cream smashed onto it.

Why must it be a guy? Out of all??

"I-i'm really s-sorry.." He stuttered,
"Hold on, I'll buy for you a new one." With that, he ran off.

Aiish.. he didn't even helped me get up.

I stand up and dusted my clothes.

My butt hurts..

"There you go, are you okay?" He came running back and handing me the ice cream.

"Uhh.. yeah. Thanks." I am touching my right earlobe. I usually do that when i'm very shy or awkward. It helps me to calm down because it's the coldest part of your body.

"You're welcome" He gave me a smile and patted my head.

This is really awkward.

"I have to go. Thanks again." I bowed and ran back home.

I quickly locked the door and looked out the window to check if he was following me.

There was no sign of him anywhere.

AREA CLEAR!

I hopped onto the sofa and switched on the ps4 and started playing CoD.

*VrrrrVrrrVrrrrVrrr*

I felt a vibration on my thigh. I take my phone and unlocked it.

1 message from Mummy
Hello precious, i'm sorry but your dad and i won't be able to make it home tonight. We had an urgent call from America. We are waiting for our plane.

I will transfer you some money to spend and please take care of yourself.

Love,
Mum

Why am i not surprised..

I look at the time, it is 2200hours. I go into the kitchen and open the fridge.

Looks like i'm gonna starve. Lol

I dragged myself to my room and plopped onto the bed. I stared at the ceiling and slowly drift off to sleep.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>