7.

13 March 2015•

-Wei's POV-

"Wei, wake up." A soft voice spoke to me, "Jagiya~"

I shot up from my sleeping position.

"Did you just called me Jagiya?" My eyes widened and she laughed.

"It's just to wake you up silly.." She gave me a light shove,"Wash up, Sunyoul is calling us for breakfast."

"Kyung Mi-ah, i don't feel well."

She leans in closer to me to feel my forehead and i pulled her even more closer, giving her a quick peck on the lips. Her cheeks turned ruby red.

"Umm.." And she ran out.

That's what you get for waking me up very early.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
After breakfast.

"Komawo Sunyoul-ah.The breakfast was delicious." She complimented his cooking.

"A delicious breakfast for a beautiful girl." He smiled.

"Kyung Mi, let's go out today." I looked at her.

"Sure. Where to?" She gave me her biggest smile.

"Amusement park? How's that sound?"

"Sure. I want to go home and get changed into something nicer than this though."

"It's a date. See you in 3 hours?"

She nodded and i saw Kuhn hyung stepped into the kitchen.

"Ah, both of you are going on a date. Since you want to get ready," he looked at me and back to Kyung Mi, "I'll send her home."

I was about to told him to back off but Kyung Mi glared at me.

"Fine. Drive safely." I ruffled Kyung Mi's hair, glanced at Kuhn and walked out.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The drive home.

-Kyung Mi's POV-

I found it very uncomfortable on how Kuhn was staring at me. It's not the weird kind of stare but more to the lustful kind of stare.

I stared out the window and sigh. I then felt a hand on my thigh and i jumped.

"Did i scare you?" He stopped the car by the side of someone's house,"Don't worry, I'm going to take care of you." He rubbed my thighs and leaned in,"If you scream or tell anyone, I promise you that you're gonna get it."

"GET AWA-" I screamed as he placed his hand on my mouth.

"I told you not to scream. You disobeyed me. You're going to get it soon." He smirked, sat back on his chair and started the engine.

Byuntae.

It was an awkward ride, his hands were on his crotch and only hell knows what he is doing with it. He licks his lips from time to time and lets out a couple of small and soft moans. I tried to distract myself from thinking sexually about him. He was just hard to resist. His moans were hot, and i felt moist. He was teasing me. I hate it, but i want more of his tease. I bit my lips while looking at him stroking his hard member while driving.

"Like what you see?" Kuhn asked.

"Maybe you should stop for now.." I trailed off, avoiding his gaze.

"For now? You mean i can continue later?" His voice ascended.

Shit.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Home.

He pushed me onto the couch and laid on top of me. He was grinding his still clothed member in between my thighs. He started kissing my neck and slid his hand under my shirt, grabbing my right breast.

"Stop. KUHN!" I tried pushing him away but i was too weak.

"Hold on a little longer. You're too hot. I know you can't.resist.me" He moaned in between those last three words.

His breaths, his face, his body and everything. How could i resist that temptation? But.. I am not in love with him.

"Look at me." He ordered and I obeyed.

"Do you want me inside you?" He looked at me in the eyes. I felt warmth rushing through my body. I wanted to rip his shirt off and unzip his pants. I can't betray Wei.

"Yes.. No.. I mean yes. WAIT!" As he unzips his pants, "NO!" I yelled and he slapped me.

"I told you to not fuvking yell. What part of it don't you understand?!" He pushes the ends of my lips, causing my mouth to open.

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" He held me in that position and brought down his pants using the other hand.

I closed my eyes and tears were streaming down my cheeks. Something entered my mouth. It was thick and quite big. I opened my eyes and it was his member. He thrusted his member into my mouth. It tasted sweet but salty.

"Mmmm" i caught myself moaning.

Wtf. Why am i enjoying this? STOP IT KYUNG MI. Focus. You love Wei, not Kuhn.

"For someone's first time, you sure are doing a good job." He pulled my hair, "Please, make me cum. I won't enter you. I promise. Just please."

I nodded.

"Yes master." I licked my lips and my eyes was trailing his every movement.

He sat down on the sofa and i kneeled in front of him. I positioned my mouth on top of his member and licked the tip.

"Ahh.. Kyung Mi.. " he tilted his head back.

I took all of him at once and started bobbing up and down. I found myself choking once in awhile but it gets easier the longer I did it.

His hands slid under my clothing and pulled it over my head. There i was, just in my bra with some sweatpants.

I felt wrong. I felt hated.

"You are beautiful. Hurry and finish me off. You have to meet Wei later. And baby? Please don't tell Wei anything about this. If you do, well, get ready." He grabbed me by the hair and pushed my head down, signaling me to continue.

I licked his member from the shaft to the tip and blew small gush of air. That made him feel the shivers all the way up his spine. He smirked. I stroke his member while circling my tongue around the tip. He pulled my head up and kissed me. The kiss was rough but it was very lustful. I opened my mouth to let his tongue enter and we were at the heat of the moment.

I broke the kiss and went back to doing what was I doing.

"I am close.. Ahh.. Faster.." He moaned.

I paced up the speed and using my other hand to caress his 'balls'. I felt a gush of warm liquid entered my mouth and his thigh shivered. I swallowed it, it was bittersweet. I licked my fingers clean and Kuhn was there, catching his breath.

"Don't worry, there's more of that..Soon..."

--------------------------------------
A/N: I'm sorry for taking forever to update!! College isn't helping 😢 but i will try my best to update. I LOVE YOU AND TAKE CARE! DON'T FORGET TO EAT AND PLEASE GET PLENTY OF REST 💕

Ps: i tried to make this as innocent as i could 😂