11.

°8 April 2015°

-Wei's POV-

Sometimes i wish that Gyujin didn't found me and stopped me on time when i was trying to slit my wrist. He held me there, while i cried in his arms like a little baby.

I miss her. I miss Kyung Mi. She deserves someone better. Everybody knows how much i adore her except for Kuhn. He still thinks that i was just playing with her feelings but no, i am deeply and madly in love with her.

Her cologne still lingers around me and it drives me nuts. I tried so hard to forget her but I can't. She doesn't answer my calls or my texts. I dropped by her house, there was nobody there. I stayed hours and hours sitting at the porch, waiting for her to come back but there was no sight her. It's been a week and I was starting to get worried.

°12 April 2015°

-Wei's POV-

I won't give up. I'll die waiting if i have to.

    Incoming call:
Xiao🌸

Me: What do you want?

Xiao: You.
Xiao: To come back home.

Me: I will. In a few more hours.

Xiao: Aniyo. Come back home now.

Me: WHY? I HAVE TO WAI-

Xiao: You have been sitting there for 11 days, 20 hours each day. She won't come back.

Me: -sigh- just a little longer.

Xiao: Fine. Wait there, I'll ask Kuhn to come get you.

---
Car ride back home.

"I am worried for you. Jeongmal Gwenchana?" Kuhn asked me. He sounded really worried and to be honest, i was not that mad at him anymore.

I nodded.

He sighed and turned on the radio.

The song had me silent. The lyrics were true. Somehow i felt that we have broken up, it was all my fault.

--
Home.

"Wei-ah, come here. Let's eat. We've ordered pizza." Bit-to shouted just as i entered the house.

"I'm not hungry. Just save some for me. Komawo." I went to my room and locked the door. It hurts me to treat them like nobody. I can't help it, i am not at ease. I don't even know if Kyung Mi is well.

What if something bad is happening to her?

°14 April 2015°

-Wei's POV-

*knockknockknock*

"Come in.." My voice was weak.. the door opened and Kogyeol entered.

"You look like a zombie. You could star as a main character for a zombie movie, ya know?" He joked but I gave no reaction.

He laid down beside me. Both of us were just staring at the ceiling. The silence was making me uncomfortable.

"What do you want?" I asked as I turned to my side.