16..

°25th May 2015°

-Kuhn's POV-

I haven't been talking to the others at all. Whenever they asked me a question, I'll answer either "yes" or "no" and that's about it. I can't eat nor sleep. The thought of her keeps bothering me everyday.

Just as i thought that i would be okay with Kyung Mi and Wei being together, i was dead wrong. Seeing them smiling and all giggly with each other makes me jealous. The way Kyung Mi looks at Wei hurts me even more. It's full of passion and lust.

Wei is dumb for not making love to her as soon as possible. The bet was nothing, even if i told him he lost and he lost us, the others would leave me, not him. There was nothing i could do.

Everything around me seems gloomy and dark. There was no sunlight, no hope. I hated myself at this point and i got depressed.

Why am i not good enough?
Why do i have to be this weird?
Wait, Wei is much more weirder.
Why can't she be mine?
Why Wei?

The more i think, the more I'll become insane. To the point of me ripping my hairs out and me punching myself.

°27 May 2015°

I have been secretly taking pictures of her. I'm already insane. I printed all of those pictures and kept it all in a black box. I honestly have no idea when did i became this obsessed with her. It's unhealthy.

°30th May 2015°
It hurts. My heart hurts. Jealousy is swarming all over me and I don't know how to handle it. I know the way I feel for her is wrong. However,  you know what other people say,  love makes you do crazy things.

Is this what emptiness feels like?

I kept asking myself that question.  I felt no more emotions. I'm a mess.

°2nd June 2015°

*Kogyeol,  I am deeply sorry. I hope you can forgive me for what I'm going to do. I tried to think of the best way for me to cope with her loss but I'm a failure. Things have been so rough for me.  Goodbye.* I sealed the letter and placed it on my bed.

I packed my bags, and went out of the house early in the morning.
I drove over to my favorite beach. 
I went out of the car and give my body a good stretch.

It's been a while since I drove for quite a long distance by myself.  I've been listening to sad songs.

I walked and walked to my spot. The tree has been there for years. There's bench and a swing. I missed the memories I had with this place. Most importantly,  I miss feeling happy.

I sat on the bench and took out my diary.  I began writing good wishes for the members.

Let's start  with Jinhoo

Dear Jinhoo,
         Where do I start?  Firstly,  you have been nothing but great to me.  You played a role of someone that I can look up to.  I'm sorry things have to end this way.  But I'll  miss you. Eat well and stay healthy. 

I paste a photo of us below the page.

Next will be Kogyeol

Dearest Kogyeol,
             You bring light to my life. I appreciate you being with me,  keeping me smile.  I love you more than ever and you know that. Please remember to keep smiling. Your smile is the most precious to me.  You've been the best and will always be the best in my heart. I'm sorry for leaving so soon but I'm sure you guys will do just fine without me. 

•Kogyeol's POV•-8

•Kogyeol's POV•
-8.15AM-

I woke up with a heavy heart.  Something is wrong. I'm sure of it.  One by one I check up on the members to see if they are okay.

All of them so far are asleep

I went to the last room. Kuhn's room. I rested my hand on his doorknob with my heart racing at 100km/h. I prayed and prayed, hoping he would be there.  I realised how distant he was but I was too afraid to be there for him even though he pushes me away. I wasn't strong enough to get him to feel better.

I twist the doorknob and found his room to be the cleanest it has ever been.  There were no dirty clothes on the floor, his bed was done and it's basically spotless.

Hmm.  He must've really took the time to clean it up. Guess he's taking things on a good turn.

As I was about to leave the room,  I saw a letter on the bed. Written "Kogyeol" at the centre. I was confused, staring at the letter.  It seem dull. I took it onto my hand and I was shaking.  I was so scared to opened it up but I knew that I had no choice to read it. 

As I was reading it,  my heart sank.  Tears started to form. I grabbed my hair and began screaming.

I ran to his wardrobe and opened it, finding nothing.  His clothes weren't there.  I then opened up his drawers and hoping to find at least something,  something that he left.  Nothing.

I cried and screamed at the top of my lungs. Blaming myself for not being there,  for being too scared. 

I hated myself.

I was throwing things everywhere causing a huge ruckus which caused the members to ran into the room.

"What happened to you? Why's the room so clean?" asked Bitto. The rest was crowding around me,  looking flustered.

"He's- He's gone. KUHN IS GONE" I cried.

My love is gone..