9.

°14 March 2015°

-Kyung Mi's POV-

I had to stay home the whole day today as my mum expected a parcel to drop by. I don't get why she didn't ask them to deliver it there instead of here.

Sigh.

I kept checking my phone for Wei's text. It has only been a day and i missed him dearly.

One message from Wei🌻

Wei: Jagiya~ what are you up to?

Me: I'm waiting for your text. Can you come over? I have nothing else to do other than to wait for the parcel that has yet to come..

Wei: Mianhae.. I can't today. I am busy.. Text you when i'm not busy?

Me: Okay..

I waited patiently for his text but there was nothing.

°15 March 2015°

-Kyung Mi's POV-

I was on my bed, listening to instrumental songs while staring out the window. I unlocked my phone and looked at the time..

2348hrs

And Wei did not text me the whole day.

Where is he?

°20 March 2015°

-Wei's POV-

I don't know how to forgive myself. I couldn't face her..

Should i just give her up to Kuhn hyung? Should i keep going?

"Wei, what's wrong? You have been locking yourself in your room for the past few days." Gyujin came into my room with a tray of cookies.

"It's about Kyung Mi. I hate myself for doing what i did." I grabbed a bite of the cookie.

"What about her?"

I told him everything from the bet to me being her boyfriend. He looked at me with disgust and that came with a punch straight to my arm.

"You deserved that punch. She is a nice girl. Even if you don't have feelings for her now, you will have feelings for her sooner or later. From my opinion, i think that you should stay with her and let your feelings grow. If you still feel the same in a few more months, cut it off," He swung his arm over my shoulder, "Don't worry about the bet being a secret. Everybody has secrets. Maybe she have one too? You'll never know. Please make it work, you two look good together." He chuckled but i stayed silent.

I took the time to think about what he had said. As much as i hate it, he is right. I have to put in much more effort. I will try my best to not lose her and my friends.

°21 March 2015°

-Kyung Mi's POV-

Life has been dull. I haven't eaten in days and i felt like a zombie. That rascal.. i waited for him. I am starting to think that he isn't taking any of this seriously and that i am just a toy to play with. I promised myself to forget him if there is no news from him.