3.

°March 9 2015°

-Wei's POV-

I need to think of a way to capture Kyung Mi's heart. I realise that it would take much more than what i had planned. I need to take her out, get to know her better, make her fall in love with me and then break her heart. However, i need to be very careful not to fall in love with her.

She sure is beautiful. Big brown eyes, medium straight hair but it curls toward the ends, cute lips and everything about her is beautiful.

-Kyung Mi's POV-

I'm currently making double chocolate chip cookies. I forgot that my parents were away and i accidentally make a few extra batches. I remember when i was fifteen, my brother used to bake cookies with me. He is a really great baker, he always told me that the secret of baking is love. You pour your heart into making those cookies, it would turn out delicious.

I never really knew what he meant by pouring your heart into baking those cookies meant until i lost him. Flipping through his recipes this morning made me miss him even more. He used to be my sun and my ocean but now, without him, everything seems so dull. There's no colour and no purpose to life anymore.

As I hummed to
"Just one day by bts"
I am finishing the last batch of cookies, putting them in the oven.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

*VrrrrrVrrrrr*

I took out my phone and looked at who's calling.

Unknown number?

Me: Yeoboseyo?

Unknown:Kyung Mi ah, I made plans for us today. Are you free?

Me: Who is this?

Unknown: Wei~

-silence-
Unknown: So, is my princess free today?

Me: Yeah.

Unknown: Great, I'll pick you up around 5?
Thats like 1 more hour. Heol~

Me: Sure.

Unknown: See you~

I ended the call and went to my contacts to save his number.

'Wei🌻'

I feel the need to give him something in return for him being a good listener. I went to the kitchen and packed a few cookies to give it to him.

I should have a shower. I smell of dough.

After shower.
What should i wear today?

I went to my closet quickly. I made up my mind to wear dark blue jeans with a black tank top and black leather jacket.

Perfect.

*Dingdong*

He's here. Okay, you got this. Don't be weird, be normal. Well, at least ACT normal.