8.

•13 March 2015•

Date.

-KyungMi's POV-

Seeing Wei all happy because of the rides made me feel even more guilty. I could not forgive myself. I had the urge to tell him about what had happened but i am afraid of what he will think of me.

"Kyung Mi-ah.." He called my name in such soft and sweet tone.

"Yeah? What's up?"

"Have i told you how beautiful you look today?" He smiled and i giggled.

"About a hundred times today!!"

"I can't help it. You're beautiful inside and out. Please smile more."

I am not beautiful both ways. Sigh..

"Arasseo~"

He held my hand and ran towards the rollercoaster. I am terrified of heights like really really terrified but if taking the rollercoaster makes him feel happy, why not?

Looking at him, waiting patiently for us to get on, I realized how beautiful he is. His skin is flawless,i love how his fringe falls, i love his smile and most importantly, i love him.

Something about him captivates me. He has two separate personalities and i am in love with both of it. He can be mysterious and seductive one second and the next he could be cute and fluffy.

"NEXT!!!" The ride conductor shouted. I jumped back into reality. My heart was beating out of my chest and i was sweating.

"Let's go. It's going to be fun, i promise." He lead the way and we were locked in at our seats.

"Wei, i have phobia of heights. I can't do this." I clenched my fist.

"Sure you can. I had a phobia of beautiful girls and i faced the phobia by talking to you." He laughed and i giggled.

This is it.

"WEIIIII HELP ME. STOP THIS THING! AHHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed my lungs out as the ride dropped down after reaching the peak. Wei didn't even bother helping me. He just laughed it off.

When the ride ended, I felt like I was in a different dimension. My eyes were wide opened and my jaw dropped.

"Let's go." He ruffled my hair and swung his arm around my shoulders.

He lead me to a shooting game and i looked at the prizes.

"Do you have anything that you'd like?" He asked me.

There's a huge stuffed dolphin.
o(>ω<)o

"Yes.. but I won't tell you what is it. You need to take a lucky guess." I looked at him and he raised his right eyebrow.

He took the bb gun and positioned himself. All he needed to do was to use only 6 bb bullets to hit all of the 6 cans.

Let's see how good he is.

1 down, 5 bb bullets left
2 down 4 bb bullets left
3 down 3 bb bullets left
4 down 2 bb bullets left
5 down 1 bb bullets left...

"Come on Wei. You can do this. HWAITING!" I patted his back.

He rolled his shoulders and stretched out his arms. He got ready to fire the last bullet, his eyes were filled with concentration and he licked his lips.

He fired it.

He did it.

He leaned over the counter and whispered something to the game maker. I turned around and looked at the photobooth. I envisioned myself taking a picture with him, us looking weird and dorky together. I smiled to myself. I felt someone covering my eyes.

"Jagiya~ I picked out something that you may like." He whispered in my ear and i felt shivers down my spine.

He uncovered my eyes and turned me around. I saw him holding a huge stuffed dolphin.

"How did you kn-" He placed a finger on my lips, he leaned in and whispered,

"I have the ability to read minds." He bursts out laughing and i playfully hit him on the chest.

"Wei.." I looked down, tugging onto the hem of his t-shirt while circling my feet.

"What is it? Why are you acting all shy and cute? You're going to kill me if you continue doing that." He ran his fingers through his hair.

"Can we take a picture of us from that photobooth?" I pointed at the direction of the photobooth.

"Sure, anything for my princess." He smiled and we went.

We did a total of 4 different shots and i love each and every one of them. Of course, Wei being himself, he snuck in a kiss on my lips on the last shot. I must agree that both of us look cute in that picture. He kept one copy in his wallet and i kept one in mine.

We took different types of rides and completed all of them before the sun sets down on us. There was only one ride left and we saved it to watch the sunset.

The Ferris Wheel.

We sat across one another and my knees were touching his. The ferris wheel was moving quite slowly but that's what making me enjoy the ride. I could spend the time with Wei, talking about our feelings and dreams.

The sun was setting and Wei leaned in closer to me, taking my right hand into his.

"Kyung Mi, I fell in love with you since day one. You're beautiful in every single way. I love how your eyes shine when you saw something that you love. I love how you're easily distracted by the most beautiful things in life like the sky, stars, butterflies, rain.. okay, you get the point." He chuckled, "I wouldn't mind swimming across the entire ocean to get to you. I want to take care of you and most importantly, i want to see that beautiful smile of yours everyday. Kyung Mi, will you be my darling?" He looked at me with his puppy dog eyes.

ヽ(*⌒▽⌒*)ノ

"Of course!"

He leaned in and landed his soft lips on mine. I felt fireworks in my stomach and i felt like i am the luckiest girl in the world. He cups my face, kissing me deeper. His kisses were gentle and i was under his spell.

He ended the kiss and landed a quick kiss on my forehead.

"Now that we are together, you are mine and only mine. Give all of your attention to me. If you're ever feeling low or unsure about yourself, talk to me and we can figure it out. I love you Kyung Mi-ah~"

"I love you too Wei~"

I hope everything will go smoothly and that Kuhn won't bother me anymore. I have to stay away from Kuhn.

-Wei's POV-

"Now that we are together, you are mine and only mine. Give all of your attention to me. If you're ever feeling low or unsure about yourself, talk to me and we can figure it out. I love you Kyung Mi-ah~" My heart was beating fast out of guilt..

"I love you too Wei~" She meant what she said but I didn't. There's nothing else i could do. Kuhn would take her first and i would be out of the 'group'. I hate myself for doing this.

Kyung Mi, i'm sorry but i will break your heart soon. I have no feelings for you and i hope it stays that way. I'm really sorry..