15.

°19 May 2015°

-Wei's POV-

It's Kogyeol birthday and Kuhn had a lot planned. I must say that for the past few days, time flies by fast. Nothing much happened though. I'm living with Kyung Mi in the meantime to protect her from Jeon Jungkook. It hurts me to hear her crying in her sleep. She shivers in fear from time to time. Why do good people have to suffer in silence?

"What are we going to buy for Kogyeol?" Kyung Mi asked as she poured honey onto her pancake.

"I was hoping you'd know. Heh"

We started panicking at this point, thinking of the perfect present for him but both of us know that Kuhn would've probably bought the perfect one.

--
Mall.

We went to a lot of different stores, searching for the perfect gift but nothing seems perfect.

"What do we do? We can't show up to the party empty handed." Kyung Mi clings onto my arm and pouted.

"It's okay. I've got a plan. Since we can't find the perfect gift..MWAHAHA" I rubbed both of my hands together while Kyung Mi was looking at me weirdly.

"Well? I'm waiting.." She folded her arms.

"Since we can't find the perfect gift for Kogyeol, we will buy the most gifts." I looked at her and she smirked. I knew she would agree to it. I am a genius after all.

--
Party.

Kyung Mi and I carried 5 big bags full of Kogyeol's present. We brought things ranges from socks to coats. We spent a lot of money but I guess that's okay.

As we entered the house, everyone was running back and forth, perfecting the decorations. I went up to Gyujin whom was sitting on the sofa, blowing a bunch of balloons.

"Why is everybody rushing?"

"HAVEN'T YOU HEARD? KUHN AND KOGYEOL ARE ON THEIR WAY HERE. THEY'RE REACHING IN 20 MINS. DON'T JUST STAND THERE. HELP!" He yelled. Kyung Mi and I looked at each other and scattered to help the others.

--
I must say that having only one girl to help with the decorating, we did a decent job.

"EVERYBODY HIDE!" Jinhoo shouted as he hid behind the couch.

All of us were running around, searching for a great place to hide. I hid behind the curtains because I'm a genius.

Good thing the windows are tinted.

-Kogyeol's POV-

Kuhn is being weird today. He keeps snickering to himself and honestly, i am worried for him. He kept asking me if i am okay. How can i be okay? He didn't wished me happy birthday.

(눈_눈)

As he parked the car out on the car porch, i had a very uncomfortable feeling that someone was watching me very closely.

"Kuhn, do you feel that?" I asked him, looking around while stepping out of the car. I closed the door.

"Feel what?" He pressed the button on the car key, locking it.

"Are you feeling eyes on you? Like someone's watching you?" I scratched my head.

"Ani.. it's just you."

We walked towards the door. I looked at the tinted window very closely and i burst out laughing.

Kuhn flinched while looking scared, "Are you possessed or something?"