Chapter 14

Gerard sputtered, jerking back slightly so that his hair feel from Frank's fingers.

" you're a what? I must have misheard you- no you're-"

" no you heard me fine. I'm a demon now. I mean, it makes sense," Frank continued, brushing his fingertips over Gerard's skin. He could feel goosebumps start to form.

" Frank- I," Gerard stuttered, as Frank started mouthing over his jaw, gently nipping the sensitive skin there. Is was different now, Frank's breath was hot on his skin, his teeth gently scraping over his skin, the smooth feel of his lips. He was warm, and real, and fuck was Gerard turned on.

Confused, and a little scared, but still.

Frank tightened his grip on Gerard, dragging him away from the wall and shoving him down on the bed. He let out a soft noise of surprise as his back hit the mattress.

Frank straddled him and leaned back, gently dragging his hand across his chest. Gerard looked at him with half lidded eyes as he slid his shirt up over his stomach. Frank tugged his own shirt off and threw it onto the chair by Gerard's desk. His eyes immediately ran down Frank's chest.

Tattoos? Ok, well, it was hard to be surprised at this point but yeah they were all over him fuck when did that happen?

" oh yeah, I got those now," Frank laughed, leaning back down and grabbing the collar of Gerard's shirt. His mouth feel open as Frank ducked further, sucking and biting at Gerard's neck. Soft whines and moans slipped past Gerard's lips and he prayed to himself that Mikey and his mom weren't home. Frank grew impatient and his grip on Gerard's collar tightened, before he swiftly tore his shirt straight down the middle.

" Hope you didn't like that one too much, sorry," Frank growled softly into Gerard's neck.  Gerard squeaked and gripped Frank's shoulders. Frank yanked down his sweatpants and slipped himself between Gerard's thighs.

"Fuck wait, wait, Frank, hold on," Gerard gasped gripping Frank's upper arm, and then regretting that as he felt Frank's muscle shift under his fingertips.

" what is it, babyboy?" Frank asked, his eyes dark as he licked his lips.

" We literally just fucked."

"...yeah?"

"We gotta wait."

•••

Frank blew smoke out of the window of Gerard's bedroom. Gerard watched him, his chest rising and falling quickly.

"So, a demon, huh?" He asks softly, making Frank turn his head to look at him. He grinned and took a long drag from his cigarette.

"Yep," he replied, strolling over and sitting on the edge of the bed next to Gerard.

"You feeling okay? I was kinda rough," he asked in a gentle tone. Gerard blushed and nodded.

" I'm alright. You could lay with me though..." He hummed, patting the space beside him. Frank grinned and crawled next to him, pulling Gerard to his chest. Gerard rested his head on his chest and took the cigarette from between Frank's fingers and stuck in between his lips.

Frank smiled and pressed a kiss to his forehead as smoke billowed out around them.

________________________________

More smut because Frank is A Horny Demon™