Chapter 5

Continued in Frank's POV

Gerard and Mikey have to wake up early for school. Doesn't bother me, I'm up all the time. Except when I manage my little ghost naps.

Those are weird.

Mikey blows past me in the hallway, but turns to shoot an apologetic smile at me. Close enough to an apology, the Way brothers are going to be late.

And I get to laugh at them.

Oh joy.

Gerard groans and propels his alarm clock against the wall, rolling over on his other side. Mikey knocks on the door and a guttural grunt comes from Gerard.

I laugh and pounce onto Gerard. He hisses at the impact, trashing under me." Noo, get offfff! Nooow!"

Gerard squeals, flailing and trying desperately to buck me off of him. I giggle and tighten my legs around his hips.

He bucks again and huffs." Kinky."

Gerard blushes and grunts, turning over on his side. I snort and roll off him and onto the floor.

" Oooh don't be such a sourpuss! Cmon, Geebear! It's time for schoool!" I sing, getting up in his face. Gerard sighs, but throws to duvet off his body. I cheer and clap, running off down the hall and down the stairs.

Mikey is sitting on a stool by the counter in the kitchen. Ms. Way is busy shuffling around making coffee for everyone. I grin and swoop over and sit on the counter. Ms. Way's hand blows through me, and she looks startled.

" Mikey, could you dust over here real quick, felt like a cobweb..." She hums thoughtfully, eyebrows furrowed. Mikey smirks and nods, grabbing a duster from seemingly out of his ass.

He gives me the ' unless you want my and through your chest you should move." I roll my eyes and stay put. Mikey shrugs and starts dusting, only he can't get the thing through me.

His eyes widen and he looks very surprised. I snicker and scoot over so he can dust. Mikey runs off soon after, grabbing Gerard and go.

I decide against going, I want to spend some quality time with Ms. Way. I don't know much about her and she's a nice lady.

She hums when she cleans and smells like lavender. Her hair is dark and has streams of brown. She likes reading and works as a librarian on the weekends. She's a Veterinarian as well.

I hear her encouraging the boys to pursue their music interest all the time and she plays loud punk rock while they're at school sometimes.

" I hear Mikey likes a boy, that true?" She asks fondly, paging through a book. I grin and nod, even though she can't see. I think she feels me.

" That's nice if he does. Always thought he'd make a good partner." Her smile doesn't waver. I chuckle softly and stand up, going toward Gerard's room to fuck with his shit.

My stomach feels heavy all of a sudden. It's like when you're in a car and you make a sharp turn or it jerks down a hill. Like something's pulling me. My head starts to spin and I'd probably puke, if I could do that.

Then, everything starts fading, and it's fading fast. I fall to my knees and brace my hands in front of me. Just 'cause I'm dead doesn't mean hitting my head hurts less.

I start coughing violently. My arms start shaking and give out. My head hits the floor and everything goes dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ooooOOOOH! What's wrong with Frankie?

S' a bit short, sorry bout that.

Please please PLEASE tell me what you thought! I fucking love feedback.

Comment and vote if you so desire. LOVE YOUUUUU!