Chapter 3

Still in Gerard's POV

God dammit, why now? Of all the times in my whole life, I had to have a wet dream on the first day of school?

For Fuck's sake, Why? What have I done to deserve this?

I huff, standing awkwardly and shuffling to my dresser. I pulled open a drawer and took out a big black sweater, pulling it on and nodding at how it falls to my knees.

I need to deal with this...situation. I look around the room until I spot the box of tissues. Alright, I can just clean this....mess. Seriously though, why today?

It was a guy. He said his name was Frank, I think. I dunno but-

" It is Frank, just so you know." I whirl around. Who the fuck? Wait, nobody's...there...?

Goosebumps form on my skin as an icy feeling rushes through my chest.

" Wh-what the Hell? Is somebody there?" I stammer, looking around wildly.

" Check the mirror, dumbass." The voice scoffed. I roll my eyes but do as I'm told. Sure enough, the same guy from my dream is reflected through the surface.

" Fr-Frank?"

Frank's POV

" Good job! Sorry you don't get a prize, but you get my undying affection, so that should be good enough. Anyway lets get one thing outta the way, Yes I am a ghost. I am dead. Not living. Stagnant. Whatever. Anyway I think you're stuck with me so, your welcome." I sass at his shocked face. Gerard just gaps at the mirror's reflection of me.

" Wh-Wait weren't you in my ah...my dream?" He murmurs, a faint blush colouring his cheeks. I smirk at him and nod. His face flushes fully and he turns, expecting to see me obviously. Nah, I'm only letting him see a reflection. Gerard looked taken aback.

" Calm down, I'm letting you see my reflection, not me. Don't need you gettin' another boner before school, do we?" Gerard huffs, glaring at me in the mirror and stalking off into the bathroom. I smirk and follow after him.

Not that he can tell, but I'll probably be a disembodied voice to piss Gerard off.

He closed the door, which I went through. Gerard locks the door behind him and opens the mirror-cabinet. I decide to stand behind him as he closes it with toothpaste in his hand.

He sees me and flinches.

" You little bitch... Go away I need to get a shower and stuff." He grumbles, squeezing toothpaste onto the toothbrush. I smirk at them.

" I won't be bothered if you shower." I drawl, putting my hand on his shoulder and watching him shivver.

" P-please don't. Just... Just go bother Mikey or something." He stammers, shrugging my hand away. I shrug and nod before slipping out to go and bother Mikey.

Gerard's POV

I lean against the sink, breathing heavily. So Frank, from my dream, is actually real? Does that mean he actually....

I shake my head to clear it and turn on the hot water for it to heat up. The water is soon scalding so I add in cold water so it's balanced before I undress and step in. Jesus...what the Hell is happening here?

•••

I walk onto the bus, Mikey trailing behind me shyly. I glare everyone down who even looks at me or Mikey a little off. Not today. Not now. Not Mikey.

I soon circle into an empty seat, letting Mikes sit inside.

" Hey, miss me?" It's Frank. I recognise the voice. I sigh and in frustration, glaring at his reflection in the window. Mikey looks to and rolls his eyes. Wait what.