Chaper 4

Gerard's POV

The sensation of Frank sitting on me disappears. Not gonna lie, I'm a bit disappointed.

Mikey and I stand as we pull up to our stop. We walk off together and begin the short distance to our house. It's not too far, only down the street.

" Make any friends?" I ask, breaking the silence between Mikes and I. He looks up from the ground and nods.

" Yeah. He's in my year, I think. Ray Toro? He was nice. I dunno, I think he decked some kid that threw my glasses. I couldn't see, you know, no glasses." He giggles slightly, his walking perks up. I grin.

" Do you think he's cute?" I nudge his shoulder. Mikes' face pinks, and his shoulders perk up more.

" N-No!" He stammers quickly. I laugh.

" What about you? Hm? Any friends?" He quickly recovers. Then I nod.

" Yes. Lyn-Z and Bob." I state. Mikey coos.

" Do you like Lyn-Z? I mean, you're 'heterosexual' right?" He snickers, adding little quotes around 'heterosexual'. I scoff at him.

" Yes, I am straight. And yes. Lyn-Z is pretty fuckin' attractive." I drawl, looking at Mikey sideways. He rolls his eyes and turns onto the driveway of our house. I follow and we step inside the house.

" HEY MA, WE'RE HOOOMME!" I yell as I thunder up the stairs.

" HEY BOYS! HOW WAS SCHOOL?" She bellows back. Mikey follows behind me upstairs.

" AWFUL." He yelps.

" SCARING." I shriek.

Mum laughs in the distance. I smile and go into my room, closing the door behind me. I flop my backpack down on my bed and sit beside it. Alright, all I have is History shit so, I can do that now and take a nap.

I crawl all the way onto my bed and unzip my backpack. After pulling out my History textbook and some notepaper I lie on my stomach and uncap a highlighter.

I hate History.

A pillow flies and hits me square in the face as I start reading. Dammit Frank. I just ignore it, hoping that he'll go away.

Then my highlighter is pulled from my hands. I huff, still trying to ignore him. I hear a soft growl before being flung back against the headboard of my bed. I choke slightly from the feeling of a hand around my throat.

" What t-the He-ll, man!" I choke, gasping for breath. The anger radiating off of him is rather impressive, I gotta hand it to him.

His image flickers for a second, letting me see his enraged face." So, Lyn-Z?" He seethes in my ear. I gulp, and struggle beneath him.

" Sh-She's just my fr-friend! Frank ca-calm down!" I gasp out, my eyes beginning to water. He lets go of my throat and takes fistfuls of my shirt. I heave as much breath as I can, hoping he won't just strangle me more.

But he just yanks me up and slams my back against the wood. I whimper.

" You're huh-hurting m-me, Fran-k" I whisper, closing my eyes and grimacing. The weight on my stomach and the hands on my shirt disappear.

Frank appears beside my bed, staring t the ground with wide eyes." I-I'm so sorry Gerard...." The apparition wavers, flickering in and out of view.

" It's alright, I'm fine." I sigh, swinging my legs off the bed and reaching over to him. Frank disappears before I could even put my hand on him. Or through him, I dunno.