Chapter 6: Living with Natsu?

Hai. I'm back with another chapter! Hope ya enjoy!
- (-,-) Rebirthedd (-,-)

(Timeskip to the End of School)

I rushed over to my apartment complex, quickly gathering my important belongings, clothing, and some memorabilias. As I finish packing my luggage, Levy had came in and stared at me with a arched eyebrow.

"Hey, LuLu? Where ya headed?" She had asked.

"I-I'm going to live with Natsu." I replied shyly. When I had said that, she had her mouth agape, ready to scream at the top of her lungs.

"You WHAT?!?" She had screamed. I had covered my ears and I started to blush.

"I-It's not like that! I'm just going to 'live' with him just until we have finished the project. Alright?" I protested, dropping my suitcase, and raising my hands up.

"Ohh. That's what Gajeel's doing with me for the project!" She had exclaimed with pride, saying with a gleeful smile. I'm really starting to get jealous. I want to do that with my Mr. Right. I had thought.

As we were about to start another conversation, my phone ringed in my pocket.
From: Salamander
Hey Luce! Are you ready yet? When do you want to me to pick you up?

I start blushing, and Levy quickly catches on. "Natsu texted you, didn't he?" She said.

"Y-Yeah. Well, I gotta go Levy. Mind cleaning my apartment every two weeks?" I asked just before she closed the door.

"Yeah! See ya tomorrow, LuLu!" As she closes the door behind me. Ah. Finally. Some peace. Gotta go text Natsu. Right as I was about to go text Natsu, I had received another text.
From: Salamander
Luce? You there? When do you want me to pick you up?
To: Salamander
How bout now? I'm ready.
From: Salamander
Alright Luce, I'm on my way!

With that text, I smile. I take one last look at my apartment. Goodbye, my beautiful apartment. I'll see you in a few months. I quickly lock the door, run to the elevator, and as I reach the ground floor, I sit on one of the soft, fluffy couches there, while I wait for Natsu.

In a few minutes, he had arrived, revving his engine to signal me that he was there.

I hastily put down my book, to see Natsu sitting in front of me. "Hey Luce, ready to go?" He holds his hand out, waiting for mine.

"Yes, Natsu." I take his hand as we walk out to the car and he opens my car seat.

"Your seat, madam." As I look to my right, I see a modified chair that has fluff on it, a star on the body, and on the seat, it said 'For Luce Only'.

"Oh. My. Gosh. Natsu!!! I love it! I love it so much!" I hugged him tight, starting to realize that I, Lucy Heartfilia, am in love with Natsu Dragneel.

After a few seconds of hugging, we both start to blush. "Y-yeah. No problem. I figured, since we had to act like a married couple and all, I had to get this for you. He had explained.

"I understand. But still, thanks Natsu!" I quickly jump into the seat, and I start to feel so relaxed. "Ahh. That feels so good. How'd you get it to make it this comfortable?" I had asked.

"Well, I had asked the modifier to make the seat extra comfy, so that whenever we would go on a car ride, you would feel very comfortable, and relaxed." He had replied, with a gleeful smile creeping across my face.

"Alright. Let's go now shall we?" I asked.

"Yeah. Let's get going!" He revved up the car once more, making me jump on my seat. We drove off towards the sunset, as we make our way to Natsu's mansion.

"Wow! What a beautiful sunset!" I had exclaimed with joy.

"Yeah, it is." He smirked, and he started to say something. "Did you know, that if you go watch the sunset by my house at this same time, the sun would look like it was closer than you thought?" He had explained.

"Wait, really?" I gasped with amazement.

"Yeah, wanna go see it even closer tomorrow? I know a place where it looks like the sun is turning gold, blue, and pink at the same time?" He had asked. A grin crept up on my face.

"Sure! But wait, are you trying to ask me on a date?" I pouted, crossing my arms.

"Yes, Lucy Heartfilia. I am asking you out on a date. Will you go on a date with me?" He had replied shyly. I started to blush, and then exclaimed "Yes! Of course!" As I said that, we arrived at the Mansion, once again taking my breath away.