Chapter 1: A Familiar Face.

(Timeskip to Present day, Magnolia. September 7, 2027.)

Hi! I'm Lucy Heartfilia. And I'm 18. And this, is my story. I'm currently attending Fairy Tail University.

*RIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG*
Ugh. I'm awake. I'm awake.
"Wait. 7:40?!?!? OHHHH CRAPP. I GOTTA GET READY FOR SCHOOL!!!!" As I run around the house, putting toast in the toaster, readying my clothes, which include a grey tank top that says Don't Stop Believing, Jeans shorts, and some combat boots. Also, don't forget undergarments. As I take a hella quick shower, I hear someone knock on the door.

"LuLu! Are you ready? It's time for school!!!" Oh crap! That's Levy! She's a bookworm and usually spends her time in her apartment beside mine, reading books. "Alright! I'm on my way down!" I quickly put my clothes on, sling my bag over my shoulder, and grab my toast. I run out the door, slamming into Levy. "Oh! Sorryimsosorryimsosorry!!!" "Oh, it's fine. Just remember to change your clock timer, Kay?" "Okay!!!" As I run down the stairs and into the lot, as I see the bus.

As we enter the bus, Levy starts to ask, "Do you plan on dating anyone anytime soon?" "What?!? Um. I'm still looking for the right guy. Why?" " Well, because I haven't told you this, but Gajeel asked me out during summer, and I said yes!" "Wait, really? Man, I'm starting to get a bit jealous, cuz almost everyone has a girlfriend/ boyfriend, and I don't." "It's ok-" But before she could answer, the bus driver had said "We are at Fairy Tail University! Fairy Tail University!" "Hey LuLu! We are here! Let's go!"

As I start walking towards school, I see Erza hanging out with Jellal, Juvia with Gray, and Mira with Laxus. As they saw me walking through the entrance doors, they kissed their boyfriends, and came towards me. "Hey Lucy! How was summer?" Mira had asked. "It was fine. But it needed a spark." "LuLu has become jealous of all of us!" Levy blurted out.

"Wait. WHAT?!?" All the other girls, besides Lucy and Levy screamed. "Well, it's because all of you have a boyfriend, and I don't." Erza speaks up, "It's okay. You'll find Mr. Right eventually, maybe even today!" Maybe I thought. Maybe.

As the bell rang, we all separated to our first class. I had English first, and our teacher was Ms. Mavis. "Hello students! Welcome back from summer!" "Hello Ms. Mavis!!" We all chirped in a chorus.

Right as she was about to speak again, a guy with Pink hair had entered the class, in Jeans, a very cute blazer, and a scaled scarf. "Good morning Ms. Mavis! Sorry I'm late." He sighs. "It's okay Natsu. Please take your seat beside Ms. Heartfilia, to the left. I swear. He sounds very familiar.

As 'Natsu' sits beside me, we all start to listen to Ms. Mavis. "Class, I have an assignment for you all. Don't worry, it isn't due tomorrow, or next week, but at the end of the first term. You have to work with a partner, and you have to choose a scenario at the front. After, you must make either a speech, a skit, or a quick presentation of your choice, to present to the class. Remember, this is due at the end of the first term!"

With that, everyone had already picked a partner, and I was left with Natsu. "Hey Lucy, do you think you can be my partner?" "I mean, we are the only two left who don't have a partner, so sure!" "So, where do you wanna meet up? My house? Or yours?" "NANI? Why at a house?" "Why not? So that we can practice everyday!" "O-okay. Why don't we meet at your house today, at 7?" "S-sure. Well, see ya later!" "Wait! We gotta get a scenario!" "Right! Alright, I'll get it!" Natsu had said.

As he got the slip of paper that Ms. Mavis had given him, he turned a red as a tomato, and came back to me looking down. "L-Lucy, uhh, I don't think you will like this." "How are you sure, Natsu?" As I look at the paper, my face had flushed, turning as red as a tomato.

"What?!?! ARE YOU SERIOUS MS. MAVIS?!?" Ms. Mavis starts laughing hard, and she says "It's okay Lucy! You'll get through it! With Natsu!" And with that, the bell rang.

A/N: A little bit of everything there! Hope you enjoyed! Nyah out.
->•< Rebirthedd P.S: Nani: What