Chapter 13: A Dream.

I wake up to the usual sound of snores, and with an arm swung over my chest. I try to move out of his grasp, but I'm held in place by his burly and strong arm.

"Hey, Natsuuuu. Wake upppp." I whisper to him. He slowly opens his eyes, and stares into mine obsidian black eyes.

"Heyyy Luceee" Natsu groggily says, rubbing his eyes. I try to get out of his grasp once more, but he is holding me in place with his arms. I keep on wiggling in his arms, until he holds my stomach and pulls me into his chest, which I stare into.

"Please let me goooo." I say in my most sweet, seductive voice, which causes his eyebrow to arch. His lips start to curve upward, and a goofy smile is placed upon his lips.

"Damn, that's a bit irresistible now, isn't it?" Natsu asked gleefully, and starts to hold me tightly. "Let's stay like this, shall we?" He holds me with such strength and care, and his warmth is completely surrounding me, which changes into the current atmosphere. We stay like that until we both doze off, once again.

As my dream begins, I wake up on a bench, where I see a man in a thick black jacket, waiting for me. I walk toward that man, and I see a tuft of pink poke out beside the tree. I gasp in alarm, for I didn't know that this was possible.

"Natsu?" I shriek in surprise. He starts to turn around, to see a surprised me, with an agape mouth. We both stare in surprise, and just stand there, until we both decide to break the silence.

"What are you doing here?" We both ask. I walk up to him and sit beside him, and he starts to explain first.

"I don't know. First, I was with you, just cuddling in the bed. Then, I just remember falling asleep, and ending up here. How are you here?" He scooches towards me, his scent starting to invade my nose.

"Same here. So, do you want to start? Or what?" I ask, scooching toward him as well. We stare at each other in silence, until his eyebrow arches.

"Do what?" Natsu asks, with a questioned look. I start frowning and playfully punch him on the shoulder.

"You really are dense aren't ya? I'm inviting you to come cuddle with me again, Baka." I say with a duh tone, which causes him to blush a slight pink. I start laughing, until he secretly grabs me around the waist, and pulls me in, and he takes my hair and embraces it.

I blush madly at the fact that he's smelling my hair, and he starts laughing like a madman, and starts to hug me in silence. We both stare at each other, as I start hearing a voice in my head.

Hey Luce, do you want to? I hear Natsu's voice in my head, and I look at him with a confused face, and he says once again. You know, that?

I start to look at him angrily, and I reply back with a hint of anger. Do WHAT?!? I shouted in my head. Since it was so loud, Natsu had flinched, and pouted at me.

"That hurt!" Natsu still pouting, I pat his head, and he starts to grin again. So, what were you talking about? I ask once more, until he replies back, and I gasp.

Kiss me. He said. It started to ring in my head. Kiss me. Kiss me. Kiss me. I literally had the urge to kiss him right now. We started to close the distance from each other, until I heard a shank from behind.

I open my eyes to see a distorted Natsu, with a knife through him. I gasp, and tears start to flow down my face. That's when the dream ended.

We both wake up, clammy and sticky from sweat. I look at him, and we both stare at each other. "You were in my dream!" We both said in unison. We were both shocked at first, and then we both blushed.

"Oh yeah! 2 more days before Halloween! We gotta get ready! Let's go to the mall to get our decor, shall we?" Natsu exclaims, while he stands up and gets ready to shower.

I jump out of bed, grabbing a tee, and some jean shorts, and start making breakfast, while Natsu takes a shower.

As he finished, he raced downstairs, to help finish the breakfast, and I raced upstairs to take a shower. After I had showered, I had ran down, and quickly grabbed the French toast, and head out, where Natsu was waiting for me.