Prologue

(When Lucy was 3 years old, Heartfilia Mansion. August 15, 2012.)

As I wake up, I'm greeted by my mother, Layla Heartfilia. "Good morning, Lucy!" She says with a hint of excitement. "Morning Mommy! Why are you so excited today, Mommy?" Lucy asks. "It's because your father and I are about to meet the creators of our company, Dragonscale Enterprises!" "They even said that they were going to bring their son over to meet you!" Mommy exclaims in joy.

"Yay! I want to meet them now!!! Can I start getting ready, Mommy?" Lucy asks. "Of course you can.".

As I call on my friend/maid, Virgo, to help me get ready, she puts the clothes my mommy told me to put on before I go downstairs, I quickly run down to the kitchen, to grab a toast that my mom made. I think it's one of the best toasts around here in Magnolia!

As I climb a chair to get a toast, I see my daddy, Jude Heartfilia, reading the newspaper while munching a toast. "Why hello there Lucy, good morning! Are you ready for today?" Daddy asks. "Yes Daddy! Mommy told me that you and Mommy were going to meet the makers of the company you work at, Dragonscale Enterprises!"

He replies with glee. "That's correct! Oh wait! That reminds me! Daddy has to get ready! They'll be arriving here in about 10 minutes!" He exclaims! "Oh no! Lucy wants to get ready too!" "Alright then Lucy, let's go get ready!" As Daddy carries me up the stairs into my bedroom, where Virgo quickly gives me a shower, and helps me put on my clothes.

Now, I wait for the knock, in my bedroom, while I read.

( 10 Minutes Later)

As I flip to the next page of my book, I start to hear faint knocking and footsteps rushing down the stairs. It must be the Owners of Mommy and Daddy's company! I wanna go see them! I run down the stairs as fast as I can, and I see mommy and daddy bowing to the owners! The man outside our door said "Why hello, Layla and Jude, what a lovely house you have!" Mommy replies, "Why thank you sir, Igneel Dragneel, and welcome, Ms. Poryluscia." "Why thank you Layla. Natsu, why don't you go wait by the couch for us?" The woman outside our house, Ms. Porluscia had said to the small child who quickly ran and sat on the couch.

I wonder, he looks bored. Should I ask him to play with me? As I walk up to him, he looks at me with a goofy stare, which makes me laugh. "Hi, I'm Natsu Dragneel, son of Igneel Dragneel. What's your name?" He says with a wide grin across his face.

"M-my name I-is Lucy. Lucy H-Heartfilia." I reply shyly. "Hi Lucy! Wanna play with me?" He asks. "Sure!" "Mommy, Daddy, can I go upstairs to play with Natsu?" Mommy replies " Of course dear."

And daddy replies "Sure, go ahead." "Thanks Mommy, Thanks Daddy!" As I kiss them both on the cheek before I leave to go upstairs to go play with Natsu.

While my parents were talking with Ms. Porylusica and Mr. Dragneel, Natsu and I had played Pirates, House, and even Tag!

After tag, we both went down to eat lunch. As Virgo carried me onto my chair, my butler, Loke, had carried Natsu onto the chair beside me. As I saw what we had for lunch, I had been smiling like a maniac! "Yay! Eel Pizza for lunch!"

I started licking my lips like a maniac, and everyone started to laugh! (Eel Pizza are found in sushi restaurants, and are really tasty! You should go to one and try it out!) As we ate lunch, I ate most of the Pizza, where everyone only ate one slice. But sadly after, Natsu and his family had to leave.

"Thanks for coming, Igneel! Thank you too, Ms. Poryluscia!" Mommy said. "Bye Natsu! Hopefully I can see you again!" I had cried out. "You too, Lucy!" Just before he went into a car. But little did I know, I was going to see him again later in my life.

A/N: I do not Own Fairy Tail, or any of it's characters. But, I do own this story. Also, I know I don't have a cover yet, but I will make one as soon as I can get internet back. Okay?
Keep On Readin.
->•< Rebirtheddd