Chapter 8: My Date, Perfect or Not?: Part 2

Here's the other part to Lucy's date! Hope ya like it!

-Rebirthedd

Hello there! I'm Aquarius. Please follow me, for I will be leading you to your seat. As she walks us over to our seat, I look directly ahead, just to see a beautiful view of Magnolia. "Natsu!!! This sight, it's beautiful!" I squeal, tightening my grip around his arm.

"I know, I know. Now let's get to our seats, so that we can eat!" He hurries along to our seats, where Aquarius takes our orders.

"I'll have what the Lady's having." Natsu smiles at me. I turn pink and I decide to order their New-York Style Cheesecake and some Fettucinni Pasta.

"Alright, they will be coming right up!" Aquarius bows, and she leaves to place the order on the small opening where you can see the chefs.

(Timeskip to after the dinner)

"That cheesecake was delicious! Where are we going next, Natsu?" I ask with a small grin on my face.

"You'll see." He replies, also with a grin, as he opens the car door. "For you, Milady."

"Why thank you, thy humble Natsu. Now please drive us to where we are going next." I quickly tell him to leave, as he starts he car to leave Love and Lucky.

"Hey Luce, are you ready for Halloween?" He asks. Oh yeah! Halloween! Hmm, I feel like I should go shopping with him, since he's mine, after all.

"No. D-Do you want to go Halloween shopping with me?" I ask. As I ask, he tints a slight pink, and agrees.

"Yay! We should go tomorrow, so that we can get our things before everyone does." I reply. We start to smile at each other, as he stops the car.

When we both got out of the car, I started to look a bit confused. "Natsu? Where are we?" I reply, starting to shiver.

"I can't say. Now close your eyes, and when I tell you to open them, open. Okay?" I close my eyes, and I feel a thick sweater come on me. We walk through a bunch of trees, stepping on twigs, tripping over tree roots, until we have reached a slight uphill.

"Natsu, are we there yet?" I ask, trying to take his hands off my closed eyes.

"Wait, now open." As I open my eyes, I see a pink, blue and grey sky, with the sun descending into the clouds with one bench. I gasp for a bit, then run into his chest for a hug.

"Natsu, this is beautiful! How did you know about this place?" I ask.

"Well, my dad and I went camping in the woods there, and we found this hill. We decided to call this hill the Sunset Hill, for everyday we camped here, we would come to this hill to see the marvellous sunset turn into night. We also built this bench, just so that we could sit as the sun went down." We sit on the bench, as he wraps his around my waist, and I lay my back on his chest and sit on his lap.

Over time, we look at the sunset descending, from a spectrum of colours, into gray, which reminded me of a poem.

Nature's first green is gold,
Her Hardest hue to hold.
Her early leafs a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So as Eden sank to grief.
So as dawn turned to day.
Nothing gold can stay.
-The Outsiders

We head back to the car, and we started to drive home. As I got him, the pink-haired boy had asked "Hey, did you like the date?"

"Of course dummy. I loved it." I had replied back, playfully punching his arm. "So let's go shopping this Saturday?"

"Yeah! We should be like, a prince and princess!" He claps like a seal, which causes me to laugh.

"Yeah. Yeah we should! Isn't there going to be a dance 2 weeks from now?" I start to think. Hmm, a dance? Is it one of those "Prom kind of dances? Or those nightclub dances? Either way, my time probably be best with him.

"Well, let's get going, shall we?" I poke his cheek, which causes him to snap out of his daydream, and starts to drive.