Chapter 5- Her apology

When I woke up I was back at my house. For a second I wished that it had all been a dream.
But my hurting cheek, lip and eyes said otherwise.

Ali walked in a second later. I frowned and turned away. I had been laid down on my bed.
She sat on the end of the bed and sighed. "Mitch i'm so sorry", she said, putting her hand on my leg.

I shook off her hand. She was a little bitch who couldn't take back what she had told Roman
and I hated her for that.b"Get the fuck away from me", I replied sitting up to look at her.

"You have ruined my life. I have been best friends with Roman for over five years and now it's
probably over, thanks to you. Unless you talked to Roman that is... but you wouldn't do that...
you little bitch".

Ali sat there, gaping. I guess she was really taken aback by what I had said. But I didn't care... she had
deserved every word if it. "Uh... I talked to Roman", she stuttered.

My eyes widened. "What"?

She nodded. "Yeah, but not about you. Well partly about you. But not in your favour...".

I narrowed my eyes at her. "SO YOU ARE STILL BEING A LITTLE FUCKING LIAR HUH"?!, I yelled.

She laughed sarcastically. "YES I AM... WHAT SO YOU WANT ME TO FUCKING DO? TELL THE DAMN TRUTH?! HE WILL DAMN BREAK UP WITH ME"!!!

"THATS KINDA THE POINT"!, I argued back. I couldn't believe that she would just let my best friend knock me out like that and still not tell him the truth!

"aha wow... you are so fucking selfish Mitch", she finished, walking out. My mouth opened in shock. I was selfish. She was the selfish one. She was the selfish little bitch in this argument. I heard her shout in frustration outside my door.

"YOU LITTLE SELFISH MOTHERFUCKER".