Five

I wake up to the sound of two people yelling in the hallway.

I groan and drag myself out of my bed in a pair of Nike sweatpants and a sports bra.

I hear the voices keep yelling as I walk into the living room of my apartment, it sounds like a girl and a guy.

"God you are such a dick!"

I hear the female voice yell. Wait a minute, I would know that voice anywhere.

I walk towards the door without a second thought, swinging it open not even caring that I'm shirtless.

"What the hell is going on out here some people are trying to sleep." I say.

Ashley and the guy both turn to face me.

I see her jaw clench tightly before she turns her head to the guy.

"For the hundredth time. I don't swing that way. Now go back to the rest of our group while I apologize to half this floor." She smiles sarcastically before he scoffs.

He walks down the hall and through a door shaking his head before Ashley walks towards me.

She wraps her arms around my neck as mine snake around her waist. I bury my face into her neck as she does the same to me.

"You know? Even if it's only a few hours away from you it drives me crazy." She mumbles.

"I know. It sucks." I sigh as we pull apart.

"Can I come into your apartment? I don't want to go back to the group yet." She smiles crookedly at me.

"Yeah of course." I smile back as I lead her inside.

We stand in the living room as I remember I'm still lacking a shirt.

"I'll be right back. I have to grab a shirt." I say as I begin to walk back to my room.

I feel my skin ignite as her slender fingers curl around my wrist.

She pulls me back into her, "Maybe I like you better without one."

She draws her lip between her teeth as the tips of her fingers rest against my abs.

I look down at her hand before drawing my eyes up to connect with hers.

We've never even kissed before.

I lick my lips before cupping her face and clenching my jaw slightly.

She looks so hot right now. Her hair is kind of messy, eyes darker than normal, and she's giving me this look like she's about to jump my bones.

We lean in at the same time, our lips crashing together and locking with each other.

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

I'm set on fire and everything comes as an instinct to me. Before I know it I have her pinned against the wall while our tongues dance around each other.

Her fingers are gripping my shoulders while mine dig into her hips.

I smirk lightly, breaking the kiss as I pepper kisses along her jaw then down her neck, nipping at her pulse point.

She moans quietly and it is like heaven to my ears.

I pull her away from the wall and lead her to my room. She shuts the door behind me and practically slams me into it.

Fuck she's so hot.

I smirk at her as she grabs my shirt and pulls me to her, our lips connecting again.

I spin us and pin her to the wall as she tugs at my waistband. I grab her hands and pin them to the wall next to her head as her tongue slips into my mouth.

She frees her hands and begins backing me up as I lift her shirt over her head.

I spin us so the backs of her knees hit the bed and she lies back on the soft surface.

I straddle her as we engage in another heated kiss.

"Fuck I've wanted to do this for so long." She practically moans in my ear before flipping us so she is on top of me.

I sit up with her in my lap as I nip and suck down her neck leaving a trail of red and purple marks.

She grinds her hips down into me causing me to groan as I bite down on her pulse point.

I hear a knock on the door to my apartment and groan in frustration as I lean my forehead against her collarbone.

"You should uh probably get that." She murmurs and I sigh.

She moves off my lap and I grab a muscle shirt pulling it over my head as I walk to the door.

I swing the door open with an irritaded look on my face. I quickly pale when I come face to face Scott and the guy from the hallway who I'm assuming is my replacement.

"Good work newbie." Scott smirks as he steps forward and I slam the door at him before sprinting into my room.

"You have to go. It's Scott." I say with my back against the bedroom door.

She is up with her clothes on as I feel Scott ram into the door with his body.

"I'm not leaving Oakley he will take you back to base." She says worriedly.

"I'm not arguing about this. I won't be the reason they torture you now go." I say forcefully.

She sighs and crawls out my window and makes it down the fire escape.

My eyes change color as my fangs and claws come out.

I move away from the door and Scott bursts through.

I slam him into the wall and he kicks me back into my dresser and I fall over with it.

I quickly move out of the way as he swings a knife at me. He swings backwards and the knife slices my shirt and stomach.

I wince before lunging at him and pinning him to the wall.

I feel a needle stab into my neck and growl lowly as I feel a thick liquid push into me.

I begin to get lightheaded as I stumble backwards. My vision blurs as I fall against the wall

I slide down the wall before Scott scoops me into his arms and I black out.

A/N:Well shit. Let me know what's on your mind guys, be nice to yourselves and the world around you (: -Kaycee