Chapter 6: The Kiss

Hey guys I'm back so here's chapter 6 for y'all

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was very sunny out that I had to wear a couple of things that wasn’t black (great). So I put on a white tank top, some navy blue denim jeans that were toured (which I think we’re pretty cool), some black skull earrings, a little black bow, and black converse.

As I went down the stair with my emo style back pack on I looked at myself in the mirror in the living room and I smiled (I look pretty good today). When I opened the door Chrisoff was right in front of me. I jumped back a little when I saw him. The first thing I noticed about Chrisoff was that he looked…normal (this was a first). The last time I saw Chrisoff normal was…never…huh.

“Happy 15th birthday Tori,” he said handing me a small present that was covered in black wrapping paper and a red bow on it. “I got it for you,”

 When I opened the box it had a necklace with my name on it. It was so pretty that I told him I will never take it off. It was strange Chrisoff usually says happy birthday to me and walks away. Why now that he wants to give me something, and why today? I thought.

“Do you mind if I walk with you today?” he said.

“No, I don’t mind,” I said.

“You know you look very…beautiful today.” I froze when I heard the word ‘beautiful’ escaped from his mouth.

I have never heard Chrisoff say I was beautiful before, and then I have to know what’s up.

“Why are you being so sweet today?” I asked.

“Because I want to, for you, it’s a special day, your special day. You’re 15 years old. To me I would dream to be 15 again.”

“Whatever Chrisoff save it for your acting career. Hey are you coming to my Halloween party next month?”

“Yeah, I’m going as a werewolf so watch out, I might turn into a furious beast at the stroke at twelve if I don’t come,” he said jokily. “What are you going to be?”

“A sexy vampire, so you watch out cause I’ll use my attractive looks to lure you into my hands and drink your blood.”

“I think you…already have,” he said scratching his head.

“Oh shut up,” I said punching his arm.

So we got to school and left to go to 1st period class. When I walked into the class Brad wasn’t there, then that had me thinking. Brad usually shows up to school when it’s cloudy, raining, and chilly outside. During lunch Chrisoff sat next to me, he was about to say something until Ackie, Nessa, and Snow rushed over to me and Chrisoff.

“Happy 15th Birthday Tori,” they all said. Then they sang the famous ‘Happy Birthday’ song, off-key. I’m glad that they don’t have 3rd period Chorus class with me.

 “Aww, thanks guys…I guess,” I said. After that they popped a little confetti launcher into the air. All of the confetti fell all over me and into my lunch, which is now ruined. “Thanks guys you just made my day by ruining my lunch.”

“Sorry Tori,” they said.

“Anyway…what were you about to say Chrisoff,” I said.

 Just then the bell ranged and everyone was leaving. When I left the lunch room Chrisoff was curing at himself. I didn’t know what was happening. So I just went to my next class.

When I got off of school Chrisoff took me behind the school and told me.

“We need to talk, in private.” And he grabbed my arm, hard.

“Wait, you’re hurting me,” I said. And he loosens his grip a little.

“Sorry, I just need to talk to you.”  

“About what, what do you need to talk about?” I asked.     

He didn’t respond. We walked to an old abandon house that was burned and next to it was an oak tree. Then the next thing was that Chrisoff was climbing the tree and I was too.

“Why are we up here?” I decided to break the silence.

“Because, I like high places, they help me think. Plus It’s peaceful up here,” he said.

“And why do we need to talk?”

“Because I want to tell you the truth about me, do you like me, no matter what I might be?”

I was shocked by the words that escaped from his mouth. No matter what I might be.

          “Of course I like-”

          “Not like a friend! Something more than a friend,” he cuts me off.

          “What like a best friend? Because Chrisoff we are already best friends, ever since-”

          “Not as a best friend, as your boyfriend. I want you to be my girlfriend, even since the 2nd grade,” he continued. “I always have.”

Girlfriend, as his girlfriend, this can’t be happening to me. This has to be some kind of joke.

          “Um…Chrisoff I like you but not in that way. We’re better off as just best friends, okay.”

          “Okay, I thought you liked me more.”

          “It’s okay-”

          “Hey you have a little something on your lips.”

          “There is, I’ll-”

          “No, I can get it off.”

He leaned forward and put his hand on the left side of my face, and then he put his other hand on my lips. His hands were so warm on my skin, and the next thing I know his lips were on mines. I was shocked.

          I wanted to pull away and go home but for some reason I didn’t. Like if something was telling me not to. I pushed him off and climb down the tree, and ran home crying.

          “Tori wait, I’m sorry, I didn’t know what came over me,” he said.

I didn’t look back neither did I stop. I just ran. Right into my house, closed the door and into my room. I opened my journal and wrote down what happened:

          Chrisoff just kissed me up in a tree. We have been best friends since the 2nd grade, even before I met Snow, Nessa, and Ackie. But when he kissed me in that tree I actually liked it. I actually like Chrisoff now, no wonder he was taking me places, but I also like Brad too. This might turn into a BIG love triangle right now. I don’t know what to do.

When I was dreaming that night I was seeing pictures of wolves everywhere, just then I saw Chrisoff appear and turned into a wolf and ran up to me. I woke up and jumped, I looked at the clock and it was 3:00 in the morning. I rubbed my eyes and said to myself ‘I’ll forget about it at school today’ and went back to bed.