three

@miniminter7: so how was university?

@anomaly: twas as good as university can be

@miniminter7: whatcha do?

@anomaly: why do you want to know so much?

@miniminter7: just trying to make conversation GODDDDD. This conversation is very one sided.

@anomaly: that's cause your the one who messages me all the time. fine let's restart this conversation. Hey blank, in class today we covered the photographic technique 'Motion Blur' which is our second lesson on the topic, what did you do in the mean time?

@miniminter: this is very out of character...

@anomaly: it's what you wanted, SO ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION.

@miniminter7: xDDD. I just played H1Z1 with some friends. So what's motion blur?

@anomaly: NOICE. YOU HAVE FRIENDS?!?!?!?!?!?!? WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO?

@miniminter7: thanks -_- and I have loads of friends, I am very much loved by everyone including you.

@anomaly: I don't believe this- lies, lies, lies. I can see your nose from here. And I don't love you. I am emotionless.

@miniminter7: you do, I can see your blush all the way from (insert country you live in)

@anomaly: (insert country) = UK

@miniminter7: sameeeeee #twinning

@anomaly: more evidence for my point of you stalking me

@miniminter7: I'm not stalking you!

@anomaly: I think you got this all wrong, you are the one blushing and loving me

@miniminter7: no

@anomaly: yes

@miniminter7: no

@anomaly: oh how rude of me I didn't answer your previous question! smh, I am ashamed in myself. Motion blur is capturing movement in images, like photographing sports or other fast-moving events. Like this.

*@anomaly sent a picture message (the media)*

@miniminter7: wow did you take that?

@anomaly: no xD, no I'm not that talented, that was a picture we were looking at in class. I wish I could take something like that.

@miniminter7: I bet you could

@anomaly: I couldn't

@miniminter7: You're blushing again

@anomaly: IM NOT

@miniminter7: got you all flustered?

@anomaly: I am literally shaking my head right now

@miniminter7: with a smile

@anomaly: like I said before I am emotionless so no

@miniminter7: is that why you're called anomaly? cause you're emotionless not like normal people?

@anomaly: if I knew my username was such a question worthy I would never called it anomaly.

@miniminter7: it's just interesting, what would you have called it instead?

@anomaly: username. cause I'm cool hipster like that. and basic. and lazy. and uncreative.

@miniminter7: so hipster