Twitter Announcement

I created a twitter!!

I decided to create a grxngeraccxn twitter. I thought I would be able to run polls and get advice for my upcoming and all grxngeraccxn stories and what my readers would like to see. It'll be able to run polls and get feedback from everyone and connect with my readers. It'll also be a place where I can talk to my readers as well as hopefully find new readers. I'll be able to do a lot of things with it for example it can also be an another place where I can update people on the new parts that have just be published. I can answer questions about me, my account, stories and the future of grxngeraccxn. This also means that if I have any big announcements or things I need to tell you guys e.g if I have to go on a little hiatus, it'll be easy to find and you will actually know about it. I think it'll be a lot of fun. It's for you guys and I hope you like it and find it beneficial.

Quickly before I go I want to say thank you to you guys for all your follows, reads, comments and votes. I wouldn't be where I am if it wasn't for your support and I am eternally grateful. You don't understand how happy wattpad and writing makes me, all I want is to become an author and wattpad is a place where I am able to share my ideas and stupid fanfictions. I am so so sos sosssoosososoosssoos thankful for every single one of you and your support.

I'm sorry if this was lousy and makes no sense I literally just quickly typed it up and I'll edit it later so it makes more sense later but I just wanted to let everyone know.

Thank you all.

I love you all.

Love grxngeraccxn

Twitter: grxngeraccxn