Sleep(2796)

Tsuna massaged his temples as he step out of the shower. Once, he believed that a good shower will wash away the stress of someone but then, why do his shoulder felt like it had hit a thousand bricks?

Or yeah, that happened to him, courtesy of his ever-oh-so-kind tutor Reborn.

He sometimes thought how that baby escape the clutches of the mental institution but just imagining the arcobaleno wearing white clothes like the ones from the mental made him chuckle.

Wearing his pajama and slipping at his bed, the Vongola Decimo closed his eyes and was about to go to the La-la Land when the door opened and a person stepped in.

"Mukuro," He drawled out, blinking at the intruder. "Why are you here?
I think you should go back to your room or else Kyoya will torture me—"

"B-bossu..." It was a small voice yet it sounded familiar to him as he shot from his bed.

"C-chrome-chan!" He yelped. "Do you already finished your mission I told you—" A giggle before a pause.
"Bossu, Mukuro-sama is the one you sent in the mission."

Tsuna stopped for a while as he nodded in agreement. Of course, Mukuro is the one he sent at the mission!

"Uhh, why are you here, Chrome-chan?" The girl blushed as she slightly raised up a pillow. "I-i thought if I could sleep here for a while but if you didn't want—"

"NO!" Tsuna squawked. "You can sleep here!" At this, the pineapple-headed woman brightened as Tsuna scoot over to leave a room for her.
Once Chrome has settled, she faced him worriedly.

"B-bossu, are you really okay—"

"I'm okay, Chrome-chan." He confirmed as Chrome peeked at him once more before closing her eyes, slowly falling asleep. Tsuna yawned once before falling asleep too.

Neither at the two's attention, the door opened once more as a small 'click!' was heard before it's gone.

---

Hayato let out a loud 'Voiiiii!' when he found a picture of Tsuna and Chrome hugging each other, looking quite peaceful.

A certain hitman smirked before sipping at his espresso, hearing a loud 'Hieeeee!' resonating from the Vongola Decimo's room.

"Reborn!!!!!!"

---Ciaossu~

Hahahahaha, there is so many pairings even though it's only mentioned or only a sneakpeek.

It's a TYL!Tsuna here, and Mukuro is freed now from the Vindice that's why he is already separated from Chrome.