Prologue

Let me give you all a little explanation of how this world of the family Λύκος is all about ("Λύκος" is pronounce "Lýkos" and it means "Wolf" in their native language, which one is Greek).

Their Origins:

They lived in a castle in the Nordic mountains, originally, as their last name is as well, they are from Greece, from it's capital, Athena. Days after what was the beginning of this course, Bjørn and Kída left Athena because of the danger they were becoming to their city. Yes, they are not mean, evil or bad, or at least at first... continuing with the explanation, they were werewolves, who later, by the help of someone who will be mentioned later on the story, managed to help them became lycans, a superior and conscience race, blessed by their moon goddess, that was able to shapeshift from human form to wolf form at will, because when they were werewolf they could only shapeshift to wolf form at full moon and against their on will, cause of that, they were totally unconscious and filled with rage and hunger as a god-damn demon of gluttony.

Their Goddess:

The goddess mentioned before, which was the one used to doom the family with this curse, named Φεγγάρι ("Φεγγάρι" is pronounced "Fengári" and it means "Moon"), is their Prime Deity. She was their guide, the one who they prayed and venerated for all their traditions, such as births, mates union, fights and even to thanks for their daily activities. She became their prime deity after Bjørn started to be a werewolf and he started to feel Fengári's grace and warmness among the nights after the transformation was over, and over all the time he prayed to Zeus but only Fengári was the deity he felt and saw an answer from, and later after being blessed by her with the abilities that comes from being a lycan.

Their Abilities:

As werewolves, they had super-speed, inhuman strength and the senses of smelling and hearing tighten-up, but that only happened when they were in their wolf form and unfortunately, in that state, as mentioned before, they were always unconscious to control it, but only until they learned how to become a lycan and after that they managed to have those powers, highly up-graded, in both human and wolf form, also they passed from having a medium size, four-legged wolf, to a huge size, four-legged wolf in Betas and a huge size, two-legged wolf in the one and only Alpha. Now talking about The Alpha, he also has the power to induce you flashes of how to get to where he is inside your dreams, so you can get to where he is and join him, once a werewolf, inducing the ones he bite, was done unconsciously and it was totally painful, so he couldn't do anything about the suffering, but after he became a lycan, he could do this with no pain and whenever he wanted to.

Their House:

Continuing, now we'll talk about their house, they all lived in a Nordic-styled, old (pretty old I must say) and humongous castle above all the others around, the castle was named Κλουβί ("Κλουβί" is pronounce "Klouví" and it means "Cage"), named this way cause the castle was always well protected from the inside to the outside, cause in first instance, the Alpha and the Luna were unconscious werewolves, so they made the castle with defenses (magical charms, spells and amulets) that didn't allowed them to get out of the middle yard, front yard, or the towers, to the outside of the castle, unless you're human or in their case, in human form.

Bjørn Lýkos:

Now let me introduce you who began the history of this family, the man who began with all, Bjørn Λύκος, a very young and rich man, who lost his parents on war and inherited a fortune at a very short age and was raise by servants. He was the first werewolf, the one and only Alpha, and then thanks to the character who taught him to became a lycan, he became invincible, unstoppable and the wiser wolf that have ever existed. He was the first one to carry with this curse, and the one who always put his pack, in first place and in front of everything. Once he discovered how bad this was, as we said before, he moved to the Klouví, with Kída and his servants. He's also the creator of the secret encryption the Lýkos used to communicate, named by him as θεοπάλαβος ("θεοπάλαβος" is pronounced "Theopálavos" and it means "Lunatic"), also his servants, who later he bite, knew this secret encryption.

So let's start with how the story of the Family Λύκος's course began.