XVI

"Oh God!" said Vënux.

"Hey! No no no no, don't!" screamed Shêryl when she saw that Kida was going to take away from her the orb-staff, so she couldn't finish the crystal-gem coffin, and as soon as she took it, Krüm appeared in the room because he heard the noise and got worried.

*What's up with all that noise mom?* asked Krüm before watching his best friend frozen and inside of a middle crystal coffin, *What are they doing to my best friend?* he said to his Mom while he was growling to the Twins and the Druid.

*I don't know son, but they will have to give me some answers.* replied Kida.

"Listen Kida, hold on, you need" Vënux was saying when Kida interrupted her.

"Shut up Vënux! I want no lies, and that's the first thing you can give me, Jamlet, what is going on here?" asked Kida.

"Look, sweetie, this was a decision that Ďmitrí made on his own and asked us to do so. He knew he wouldnt last long without the Pain Share of Bjørn, and that is because you're pregnant and you're not on your top strength to do so, and that's why he asked us to froze him as we do with Bjørn, so he won't die while Bjørn's on ice." said Jamlet.

"Urrrrgggghhhh! Men are so stubborn." expressed Kida.

"Yeah, I know it's not easy to accept it, but he calculated it pretty well, he saw it from every angle and, it's almost flawless." explained Jamlet.

"But there's no other way to do it?" asked Kida.

"Luckily, no." answered Vënux.

Kida and Jamlet watched her with a cold stare.

"Is she always that dumb and insensible?" asked Kida

"Most of the time, yes." answered Jamlet.

"Can you please handle me my staff so I can finish the spell?" said Shêryl.

Kida gave the orb-staff to Shêryl and she finished the crystal-gem coffin.

*Mom! What's going on?* asked Krüm growling a little to his mother.

*He asked to the Twins for this, so he can still live for a little longer.* said Kida.

*Like they did with father, I get it It is a little rushed, the plan but, it can work.* said Krüm.

*How did you know?* asked Kida very shocked.

*Mom, we're werewolves, remember mind-link is one of our greatest abilities, I heard your thoughts while you were explaining the situation to Ďmitrí, and sorry for spying, but it's not fair you always keep me apart from the things of the family, I'm old enough to handle them, I'm not a puppy anymore, although you and Father look at me like one because you both love me.* answered and explained Krüm.

*Sorry honey, I'll keep you update with everything from now and on, I promise.* said Kida kinda sad to her son.

*Don't worry Mom, I know you love, and that's why you did it, to protect me.* said Krüm before he got a hug from his mother, *Now let's wait for my little brother to be born.* continued Krüm to say.

--------------------------------------------

"Kida, you there?" asked Jamlet.

"Yes, you can come in." answered Kida.