IV

Year 1037, Greece (still)

That night, minutes after Merlina casted the curse upon Bjørn, he started to transform into a werewolf, in such a painful way: his skin was shattering off so hair could come out from beneath, the bones from his elbows and knees were relocating from an anthropomorphic to a four-legged wolf, his eyes balls fell off from his skull and the yellow eyes of wolf were starting to emerge from inside the holes left, his fingers were breaking from his palms, letting the claws and paws of wolf come to the outside, his spine was twisting and cracking as it was positioning on it's right place to make him walk four-legged and until the transformation was over.

"Stop it Merlina, it hurts! Please! Stop it!" said Bjørn in tears.

"Merlina! Stop it! He behaved bad but not enough to deserve this! Stop it!" shouted Ďmítri at her.

"I can't, it cannot be undone! He marked me to the end of my days, I marked him until the end of time! And yes... He deserve this and more!" said Merlina in tears.

"AHHHHHHHH! DAMN.... IT HURTS! AHHHHHHH!" screamed Bjørn in pain.

"Merlina, I can make him change his mind, just stop this! Please!" told Ďmítri to her.

"NO!" she screamed.

"MERLINA, I LOVE YOU! PLEASE! STOP THIS!" Bjørn continued begging.

"Suffer, as I'm suffering now! Bjørn!" whispered Merlina.

"STOP THIS!" shouted Bjørn before it was finished. "AAHHHHHHH.. *coughing* AAAAAUUUUUUUUUU!" howled Bjørn after he became a wolf and fainted for minutes on the floor.

She was glad to see him suffering and also scared, watching how much harm she can do to others. Ďmítri, was so scared that he run and hide inside the family's castle, not because he was a chicken, but because he knew he could get killed by the monster Bjørn was transforming in.

As hatred to Merlina was the only thing on Bjørn's heart before he transformed, the first thing the wolf did after waking up, was to make that hatred a nightmare to her, so he jumped over her and bite her throat and scratched her chest and her left leg, letting her die from the bleeding and suffering.

He ran into the city, through the forest between it and the family's castle, howling and killing people everywhere when he got there, he made the city go crazy that night. In the morning, he woke up in the forest, naked and stained with blood from his mouth to below, he got so scared that he ran to the family's castle as soon as the sun hit him on the face and made him wake up.

On the family's castle, Ďmítri was standing in the window's arc of Bjørns bedroom, which one has a panoramic view of all the city, and it was, before Bjørn's bedroom, his parent's bedroom.

Ďmítri hugged Bjørn as soon as he saw him, bathed him and put him to rest on the bed, cause he knew the transformation waste all his energy and caused him great pain. When Bjørn woke up, Ďmítri was sleeping on a chair next to him, he woke him up and asked what happened, Ďmítri said:

"Last night you were a beast..." started Ďmítri

"But how bad it was?" asked Bjørn.

"Shut up! I'm not talking about the monster you became after the curse, I'm talking about how you behaved when Merlina told you that she's a gypsy, I know you hate them, but she was going to become your wife, you shouldn't have cheated on her!" shouted Ďmítri at Bjørn.

"But I..." said Bjørn.

"No excuses!" interrupted Ďmítri.

"You acted like a monster before she transformed you into one... I'm so ashamed of you, but I swore to your father that I won't let you alone on this world, I cannot leave you alone, even after what you did. You're so lucky I'm a man of word!" said Ďmítri very angry.

Bjørn apologized to him and he told Bjørn that it was to Merlina who he should apologize to, but I was impossible because he killed her last night, letting her bleed to the death on the ground in the backyard. Bjørn felt so ashamed of himself that he asked to Ďmítri to let him be alone on his room for a while, and as soon as Ďmítri closed the door, he heard Bjørn crying and hitting the wall, cursing himself for behaving so bad. Hours later he fell asleep and Ďmítri let him sleep, cleaning up the tear-stains and covering Bjørn with his father's favorite blanket.

That night Bjørn had a weird dream, flashes of several places of the forest between the family's castle and the city, that he had never seen on his life, the last flash, ended in a tree in front of his bedroom's window. it was such a confusing and strange dream, but at the same time, it was painful, every flash that passed by, was like a hammer hitting his head. In the morning he was took to the city hospital, the dream made him lose his conscience after he woke, he fell on the floor and started to bleed from his nose, as soon as Ďmítri got into the room to see how Bjørn was, he called the other servants and they all took care of Bjørn that morning.

Later on the afternoon, Bjørn went down to the garden where Ďmítri was cleaning the blood mess and cutting the flower that the wolf of Bjørn mess the last night.

"I want to talk to you about the next full moons coming up ahead." said Bjørn.

"We will have plenty of time for that, your next transformation is a month away from right, I read about those curse, they are called "Beast Curses" and they comes with little gifts. The soul of the one who's got cursed, mix with the animal which that person was doom to transform, and in normal state or in not-transformed state, the cursed one has the same abilities of the animal mixed with." said Ďmítri.

"Tell me more about those type of curse." Bjørn said.