VIII

On the next morning Bjørn, Kida and Ďmítri, left the castle of the family, and  headed to the Nordic Lands.

When they got to the Mountains, before going up to the humongous castle, Bjørn sent Ďmítri to England, he sent him to look for the Âzphert twin witches. 

"Here we stop, Ďmítri, go and look for them." ordered Bjørn.

"Yes, I'll be back as soon as posible." said Ďmítri

Ďmítri left to England, Kida and Bjørn went straight up in the mountains. When they got to the castle, it was totally a mess and dirty as you cannot even imagine. 

"Ewwwww! Ok, we must clean this place." said Kida

"Hahaha, yeah right!" laughed Bjørn.

"I'm seriously, we must clean this mess, we have super speed and inhuman strenght, we can clean this in no time!" explained Kida.

"Hahahaha! No! I'm not going to do that." said Bjørn as he walked straight through the main living room of the castle and right up to the kitchen, when he stop cause he felt Kida eyes on him, she was rising an eyebrow as before and with a smirk on her face.

"Ohhh, yes you will." said Kida serious but kinda joking also.

"Emmmm... Kida, can we wait, until tomorrow? Please! The journey was long enough to make me feel exhausted, I want to rest..." said Bjørn when Kida interrupted him.

"Hahahahaha! Yeah right, tomorrow! You have 5 minutes to go to the main room and leave your packs and mine and come back to clean!" ordered Kida.  

"Are you serious Kida?" said Bjørn with a sad and boring look.

She didn't say a word, and just looked at him with an eyebrow raised, in total and complete silence.

"Oh for Zeus sake! OK! OK, I'll clean up." said Bjørn.

He left and came in less than 5 minutes and she was looking at him like "I rule!", he tried to erase that smile from her face saying that she must remember he is the man of the house and the she must respect him, and she laughed and remembered why Fengári sent her to his life, and he bowed his head down in defeat and she laughed louder, but she hugged him and he felt confuse but loved, in a certain way.

They spent hours in a cleaning work that for a normal human would be like almost a week, but they got to clean all the castle, surprisingly. 

The next day, Bjørn was training on the backyard and Kida went down to see, but in silence, so he couldn't sense her. Bad idea.

"I know you are there!, little puppy (he whispered the last part)." said Bjørn.

"Dammit! I thought..." was saying Kida when Bjørn interrupted her.

"That's right, you thought!" said Bjørn in a joke tone.

"Ohhh! You mean!" said Kida throwing  the first stone she found and almost hitting him, he dodged it. 

"Come here! Your training starts today, I know three different martial arts, Shinobi, Samurai and Kung Fu, which one you'll like to learn?" asked Bjørn.

"I've only heard about samurais and ninjas, so those two will be." answered Kida.

"Ok, let start!" said Bjørn.

They trained until the sun set and when the moon was out, Kida made a delicious meal and the spent the whole night, sitting on the top of the highest tower of the castle, so they could enjoy the moon. They talked about each other past, and the connection between them was getting stronger with each story they said, at 2:00 they went to bed, the same bed, and slept until the next day.

As the last time, Kida woke up on Bjørn 's arms and she blush and felt safe, she was awake but she keep there until he woke up.

"Good morning beautiful... sorry, I shouldn't say that." said Bjørn with a worried face.

"Don't worry, I like it." replied Kida with an smile on her face.

They went to the kitchen and prepared the breakfast, then they talked for a while and when the afternoon came, they went straight to the backyard to train, and this was their routine for almost 5 days when Ďmítri was back with the twins. 

They were as young as Ďmítri left them the last time he saw them, so young, they still look like teenagers. Ďmítri called to enter the castle and Bjørn opened the door with one hand, trying to test his strength, and yes, it was a huge one.

"Here they are, the beloved twins, your father value so much! Vënux and Jamlet Âzphert." introduced Ďmítri the girls.

"Woooow! So this is the wolf you mentioned to us?, he's ugly for being Ûther son." said Vënux.

"Shhh! Vënux! Don't be that rude, remember he passed away!" told Jamlet to Vënux.

"Oh, right! Sorry... So what's your name?" asked Vënux.

"My name is Bjørn!" said him a little angry.

"Bjørn Lýkos... you do look like your father, and the spirit of your mother you have, brave and bold, but also a little trouble maker, like your father used to be on his youth." said Vënux.

"Did you knew him since that young?" asked Bjørn surprised.

"Oh my dear, we know more about your family than what you think..." said Vënux when Jamlet interrupted her and said.

"We are from the Metheos coven, we are you mom older sisters..." said Jamlet.

"We are your aunts." said both at the same time.

Bjørn almost cried when he heard the twin witches saying what they just said. He felt so lonely so much time, even though that Ďmítri was always around, the need of someone of your same bloodline, is something not everyone can fill. He was shocked with was just happened, and when both of the twin witches were going to say something, he hugged them, and cause they were not as the height and width of Bjørn, he could hand both of the twins in his arms, and they hugged him back.

"So, you called for our help, what do you need from us, little newfie?" said Jamlet in smile and tears.

Bjørn took a pause to think.

"So... Keep on and ask, your mighty aunts are her for you." said Vënux, rushing him up a little.

"Well, I need a favor, I have a curse that it cannot be broken, not even by you, cause it was inflicted by the power of a Goddess... A gypsy transform me into a werewolf."  explained Bjørn.

"And the favor is...?" asked Vënux a little hurried and curious.

"I want you to enchanted the whole castle, I knew from the stories of this family, that you're both powerful enough to do great things, so I decided you were the only ones who could help me and my mate on this." answered Bjørn.

"Wait... Did you just said mate?" said the twins very surprised.

"She got cursed too or did you bite him?" asked Jamlet.

"Do you know about this type of curses?" asked Bjørn back in surprise.

"Hahahaha! My little newfie, our coven wrote The Roots." answered Vënux.

"That's the book were I read about your kind Bjørn, that's literally the bible of the witches and wizards, but I'm surprised, I never could imagine that Metheos was that old." said Ďmítri very, very surprised.

"We're the first coven, if you didn't knew. Thank you!" replied Jamlet.

"Now, before your favor, we want to see your mate." said the twins simultaneously.

"Ooook..." he answered, "Kidaaaaa!." shouted Bjørn.

"Coming!" answered Kida from the back yard where she was training.