X

Shêryl was so astonish when she saw Bjørn, a man who was the same picture she remembered of Ûther.

"How? You haven't aged a bit! Did Vënux and the other cast an spell of immortality in both you and Âglaia?" questioned  Shêryl very deep in joy.

"Wait Shêryl, he is not Ûther." explained Vënux.

"Yes, she's right. I'm Bjørn, Bjørn Lýkos, the youngest and only alive son of Ûther and Âglaia." said Bjørn, with a sad face.

"Oh! I'm sorry." said Shêryl, "Is just that you look so much like him that, I thought you were him." explained Shêryl.

"How much have pass since the last time you saw my parents?" asked Bjørn.

"Well, they weren't married, that's all I can say." answered Shêryl.

"Wow! Not even Tyrar was born yet." whispered Ďmítri so low that only Kida hear him.

"Ty... Who?" asked Kida.

"No one, I just think out loud." answered Ďmítri.

Kida didn't believed him but she wouldn't make a worst situation forcing Ďmítri to repeat what he said when Bjørn was in such a moment of pain, because Shêryl, reminded him of his passed away family.

Bjørn couldn't speak, so Ďmítri explained what happened in war, after a while, when Ďmítri was reaching to the part of how Bjørn became a werewolf, Bjørn said that he will explain from that part, and so he did. After he finished, they went to the backyard, and wait for Kida, who left when Bjørn started to tell the other part of the story, to prepare dinner, when she got back Ďmítri helped her putting the table. They did a pause to eat, cause Ďmítri cannot stand people talking on a table that is prepared to eat, not to chat, after they finished, they kept the meeting.

"So, why you called me up for? Cause if the twins cannot undo your curse, I cannot do a thing, neither can The Big Tree." said Shêryl trying not to disappoint Bjørn or Kida, or both.

After that, Ďmítri entered to the house to wash the dishes of the dinner.

"Actually, the three of us can." said Vënux refering to the only ones that can do magic.

"How?" asked Shêryl.

"Well... with your gemstones and our magic, I think we can do something." said Vënux.