XIII

Sorry I did't wrote, I'm studying and it's hard to write when I'm in the exam week... but here's the other chapter, hope you enjoy it.

____________________________________________________________________________________

"I told you, wait until the fifth month. Don't rush!" said Shêryl.

"Ok! Ok!" replied Bjørn.

Kida went to rest again and they all left the room. Bjørn went with Ďmítri and Krüm to explain them what happened. Ďmítri got so happy and felt filled with joy that he even got off the bed and hugged Bjørn, Krüm  tried as much as he could to get in the hug, and the three of them hug each other until Ďmítri fell on his bed again, they did the Sharing Pain for him and he fell asleep, not before telling Bjørn how happy he was for having another grandson, and Bjørn smiled, as well did Krüm.

Time passed and Kida's belly was growing a little bigger, but his hunger, it couldn't be controled.

"Sweetheart, I'm hungry!" said Kida with a pity face.

"Oh for Zeus sake!" said Bjørn kinda exhausted, "Kida, you ate an hour ago, how can you be..." he was going to say when she interrupted.

"Bjørn... Do you wanna sleep today?" she said with an raised eyebrow.

"But... I haven't.... Oh God! What do you want now?" he asked.

"I want a deer, a whole deer!" said Kida with an evil look. Bjørn watched her so surprised.

"For real? Where I'm going to find a deer at this time? It's 3am Kida, just hold down your hunger until tomorrow morning." said Bjørn laying down again.

It was things of seconds when he felt something scratching his back, Kida was leaving him a mark from his neck all the way down to his hip.

"Ok! Ok! Ok!... I'll go for your deer... Ouch, you are real beast, damn!" said Bjørn standing up from the bed and getting dressed at super speed. Kida looked at him with a victory expression on her face, like "Yes, I won and I will always win!"

"And you have 30 min. to bring it here." explained Kida before Bjørn was going to jump from the window to the back yard.

"You kidding me?" said Bjørn.

"5 min.... you still here?" said Kida. Bjørn jumped off and ran as fast as he could, lucky him, a few deers where not so far of the castle and he caught a small one and ran back to the castle. When he got back, Kida was already in the kitchen, and Bjørn don't know why, but she had her claws and fangs out, ready to eat, until he threw on the table the small deer, Kida claws and fangs got away as she felt disappointed.

"Really? A small deer?" said Kida

"Honey, I thought it was perfect, so you can eat it all, get filled and so there will be nothing left to throw away." replied Bjørn.

"I wanted a big one!" said Kida almost crying.

"Honey I..." Bjørn was saying and trying to hug her when she stopped him.

"No! Don't touch me! And don't even think in sleeping on our room today, and in a month! I'm really mad at you!" screamed Kida with a lot of anger and sadness, leaving Bjørn surprised. Then he felt the presence of the twins and Shêryl that were cloaking on the kitchen. He step in front of them and he grab each one shirt on just one hand and lift them.

"You say a word, and I cut each other head with the hand of the other..." he was saying when Vënux interrupted.

"Yeah right! like you have the strenght to." she laughed.