Chapter 5

Okayyy... I spent loads of time searching for songs which uses only the guitar and drums AND matches the story, hence this chapter took so long. After asking like literally everyone who knows I write fanfics, I realised that I already have a few songs in my own music player which matches =-=

BEFORE YOU START, I'd suggest you search the songs up and play them cuz they'll just seem like a bunch of nonsensical words if you read them and Wattpad doesn't allow me to put more than one YouTube video. Here are three ways you can do so:
1) Use two devices. One to read, one to listen to the songs.
2) If you're an apple user, download Tubex. It allows you to play background YouTube videos while you do other stuff.
3) If you're an android user, the best app that I can find is Listen on Repeat. A small window will pop up while you read but its better than nothing right...?

The songs are:
1) Lost one's weeping (okay fine, it doesn't really match the story but oh well, it sounds really nice. You don't have to search for this one, it's attached up there in the media. Just click it)
2) Heat Haze Day. If you can't imagine kuroko singing it, search Heat Haze Day Soraru ver. or KnB version
3) Donut hole (Just pretend its guitar okay? I don't even know what instrument it is X'D I HAD to use this song. The lyrics match the storyline SO WELL, kinda) If you can't imagine Kuroko singing it, search MMD Levi Donut Hole (click the one with the picture above. Idk what version/cover it is but I like it)

I do not own the translated lyrics to the songs ><

~EDIT~
Due to some Google policy or something, Listen on Repeat can longer have background play. Pfft... great... Give me some time to sulk in a dark corner and rant to myself.

-----------------------------

~Kuroko~

"Do you believe in reincarnation?"

Akashi's voice replayed over and over in Kuroko's head even as he walked up to the stage. What did he mean by that? Reincarnation? What was he referring to? What does that have anything to do with my dreams?

"Oi Kuroko, quit zoning out. You can continue thinking about whatever you are thinking of after the concert" Mayuzumi chided, giving Kuroko a light slap on the back.

"Sorry"

"Let's give it our best shot guys!"

"Alright!"

As the band stepped out onto the stage, screams filled the air as the fans nearer to the stage noticed their entrance. Cameras flashed, glow sticks waved in the air. Kuroko's eyes widened, pleasantly surprised by the size of the crowd. Putting on their best smiles, the band took their positions, Kuroko at the front, Takao on the right and Mayuzumi on the left. The spotlights were turned on, blinding them momentarily while the screams increased in volume.

Mayuzumi's drumbeats signalled the start of the song, Takao following soon after with the tune. Taking a deep breath, blocking out all unnecessary thoughts, Kuroko began.

~Now play the song XD I know the first word of the romaji lyrics is wrong (so maybe 50% of the lyrics are wrong...?) but I really couldn't find the lyrics to this cover version so I had go use the original lyrics~

Hawatari suu senchi no fushinkan
Geku no hate joumyaku wo sashichatte
Byoujaku na ai ga tobidasu monde
Resupooru sae mo
Kyouki ni kaete shimaimashita

A dagger of distrust
Finally pierces a vein,
By suddenly appearing, this weak love,
Even transforms a pole into a lethal weapon.