Chapter [1] : I'm h.. We're home

Returning back from saving Hanabi, the six man team break to two teams at the main gate of Konohagakure. Shikamaru, Sakura, and Sai heading towards the Hokage's office to report to the Hokage of the whole situations, whereas the remaining three heading straight to the Hyuuga's mansion. 

Upon seeing the Hyuuga sisters are fine, they can't thank Naruto enough. Scratching at the back of his head while his eyes met the elder sister's, for the first time, he blushes. The Hyuuga's family are feeling thankful for nothing happened to both of the Hyuuga's kunoichis, especially the younger one.

"Where's father?", Hinata asked Yori, one of her servant after noticing the absent of his old man in the house. "Oh Hinata-sama, Lord Hiashi is still in the hospital. He suffered severed injuries after the fight with Otsutsuki. But not to worry, according to Tsunade-sama, his health is improving now.  I'm sure he is eager to see you and Hanabi-sama."

"Nani?? I have to see him now!", shocked and worried Hinata rushed towards her sister who is still unaware about their father's condition and grab her arm while insisting her to tag along to meet their father in the hospital. 

At first Hanabi was quite suprised, but then Yori reassured both of the sisters that their father is fine. Since the day is about to turn dark, the hospital's visiting hours should have ended hours ago. The servant suggesting they both should just visit their father the next day instead since both of them also just returned from a very long and exhausted journey.

Naruto can clearly see that Hinata is dissapointed, and he felt quite obliged to cheer her up for one solid reason, he loves her. But, that is not the only thing he noticed the minute he stepped into the house. He can feel the cold aura of the people in the house towards his girlfriend but unlike her sister, everyone in the house welcome Hanabi in the most warmly as they can. 

Hinata walks slowly towards Naruto that has been standing by the door since earlier. "Ano.. Gomen N..Naruto-Kun. Would you like anything for a drink? P..please have a seat. I'm sorry for not inviting you to seat earlier," muttered Hinata towards Naruto, still stuttered for she still feels so shy to be around Naruto although he is her boyfriend now and also realizing this is the first time he has ever stepped in her house.

Chuckling to see her stuttered, Naruto lean down to her face and said, " Do you want to come with me for a while?". "Where to N..Naruto-Kun?", she asked while stepping back a bit upon noticing how close Naruto's face to hers. " Let say, the hospital?", answered Naruto softly, enough to make sure only Hinata can hear him. 

"Demo.. Isn't the visiting hours has ended Naruto-Kun?", Hinata is still in doubt, yet her face did showed some light the moment Naruto mentioned the place where she is so eager want to be at that particular point of time. Naruto grinned and said, "Screw the visiting hours, as visiting hours are only for visitor but you are his daughter. Come with me, I'll help you to sneak in." 

Although the plan sounds like quite a risk, Naruto's smiles is enough to give an assurance to her that she will be okay that night. She nodded and took a while to think whether to drag her sister along, but at the end she decided it's better off she left alone with Naruto as her servant will insist them to stay again and again upon hearing Naruto's plan.

She took Naruto to meet her grandfather whom were watching them both from far and ask for his permission to leave with Naruto for a while. Without any further unnecessary question, her grandfather nodded, showing that he permitted Hinata to go out with Naruto. 

'After all, Naruto is the village's hero, Hinata and Hiashi will be in a good hand should any unfortunate event took place tonight. I have a bad feeling', thought her grandfather while sitting on the rock chair, eyes are still watching the couple faded away in the dark night.