Chapter [20] : Love Has It Owns Way

"What do you have in plan genius?", Temari asked while slowly have a sit together with Shikamaru in her arms behind a huge barrier Kakashi and Shikamaru made earlier as their shield. Shikamaru pulls his strength together and try to come out with a better plan when suddenly they were attacked again. But this time, new forces has been enforced as Shino, Sai, Kankuro, and Gaara are at presents and that surprised their opponent.

 But this time, new forces has been enforced as Shino, Sai, Kankuro, and Gaara are at presents and that surprised their opponent

"Well well, I don't know you can still teleported people in Lord 6 with whatever left in you. I'm amazed", says Yori. He thought that Kakashi was the one who teleported Sai and the rest in when actually it was Sasuke's rinnegan that helps them to be teleported at that dimension. "It's fine, it's fine", he continues, "the more we have, the merrier it will be in here. But sadly, haha! No one is going to save your precious friend out there while she is struggling fighting for her life. hahaha!"

"What do you meant?", Shino voiced out his concerned, he had a bad feeling about who Yori meant and he really wish he wasn't going to mentioned his teammate name.

"Hyuuga Hinata, hahahahaha", Yori continues laughing.

"Damn!", Shino curses in silent, punches the ground with his bear knuckles. He knew something wasn't right the moment he heard Hinata's father keep on apologizing to her earlier but since Naruto is always at Hinata's side, he prefers to stay away, giving them sometimes together since he too knew how much Hinata is in love with Naruto and seems like Naruto finally returns the gesture back. 

"But you know what can be sadder?", Yori still provoking, but he stops attacking now. Shikamaru begins to understand that Yori is just trying to make himself, Shino and the rest anxious by keep on talking about Hinata and since he thought Kakashi was the one who teleported them in, he can surely teleport them out as well in no time, so lesser people will be in this dimension for him to fight. 

'Yori is actually intimidated by us because we outnumbered his pursuivants. Could it be we are now at an upper hand compared to earlier, that is why he is provoking us on Hinata, so we will lose our mind and let Kakashi teleport us out. Except that Kakashi couldn't do so at this rate but whatever he is telling about Hinata couldn't be take lightly. I hope no one lose control especially you, Shino', Shikamaru speaks in his heart but his eye contact with Kakashi is always understandable by Kakashi, and the rests are getting what Shikamaru had in mine as well when Shikamaru doodles something on the ground using his shadow stitches jutsu. It was ' upper hand '. 

That is when Shino saw the doodles and he calms his self down, letting Yori to talk boastfully about his grandeur. He even played along, to make sure Yori really think his plan is going to work when actually it was Shikamaru that is already one step ahead of him. Shino took part in the game, stepped out of others and keep on asking related questions to draw Yori's attention to him while Shikamaru strategize their next move only by doodling on the sand, on the ground they sat.

"What can be sadder? Just go straight to the point!", Shino pretended like he is angry, making Yori believes that his plan is actually work. 

"Ahh, what the hell. Even if I tell you now, it's going to be too late for you to save her , but anyway, when I met her at the hospital yesterday, or should I say kidnap her, haha! I put her under my genjutsu. But, it's a fatal genjutsu that I learnt here, from one of these scrolls," with that said, he showed them a number of different looking scrolls than the usual they have seen.