Finale : Part 2

" I can't think, Kurama. Help me, please. How can I be chakra field when I couldn't even last 10 seconds with my kyuubi mode, more over 6 path sennin mode. All these recoveries to gain back chakra will need time, and that is what we are lacking of. Hinata is running out of time and I have no idea how to save her, so if you know any source that I can depends on, please, just let me know already. 

I would do anything to save her, even if it will cost my own life. I.. I thought all this while I was the only kid that had the worst childhood, but she suffered as much as I do, even up until now she is still suffering. She didn't deserves any of this Kurama. She is the kindest person I've ever known, and her pure love towards me opened up my eyes in so many different angles. I love her Kurama, and it will be meaningless to stay alive without her around. She made me feels like I belong, once again", Naruto let out his feelings to Kurama in his slightly despair tones.

"Then, what about your dreams of becoming the hokage? Are you going to throw it of just to save a woman's life?", Kurama provokes, making Naruto glared to the atmosphere around him.

"She is no any ordinary woman, she is the love of my life. I have always wanted to become a hokage, since I was a child. I wanted to become a hokage so I can be the strongest man in the village that everyone could count on, that everyone loves. The hokage that can change many unnecessary rules in the village, and many more. I want to extend ero-sennin's dreams, to create a world where everyone lives peacefully without any hatred and grunge. But, if Hinata is gone, all these dreams I had since I was a child will be gone as well, as I am not capable to save the one woman that I love, how can I save the entire village?", Naruto continue letting out his feelings, but this time, his tears accompanied him.

Kurama keeps himself quiet for a while, looking at Naruto, the Naruto he never met before. This Naruto in front of him is now in love with all his heart, and as Kurama is inside Naruto, he knows very well what Naruto is feeling. He sighs and finally gave up to Naruto's determination.

"Hmm, kit. You know that Hinata is having Hamura's chakra flows in her's?", Kurama begins to attract Naruto's attention

From looking away, Naruto turns his head and face the gigantic looking fox right in front of him and nodded while wiping away his tears, in the hope that Kurama didn't saw he was crying. 

"You don't have to hide your tears Naruto. I know every single time you are mad, sad, happy, and more. I'm literally living inside of you", Kurama continues while Naruto only smiles and asks, "what about Hinata and Hamura's chakra?".

***

"Ka...Kakashi sensei?", Rock Lee begins to get his conscious back and tried to sit, but his body felt so heavy. It feels like every single movement that he made required him to put extra efforts.

"Lee, I will need to teleport you out no matter what. The longer you are here, you will get only weaker. Sasuke shouldn't have.."

"It's fine Kakashi sensei. I think I am feeling better now. Don't waste your chakra on me and it wasn't Sasuke-Kun's fault. None of us knows that a person with no ninjutsu couldn't enter this dimension. If he knew, he would have take Kiba-Kun instead", Rock Lee tried to ease Kakashi, but deep down, he knows that he couldn't be any longer there.

At this time, Yori has stopped attacking since Kankuro, Gaara, Shino, and Sai's defends are pretty solid. The earlier plan to make it looks like Kakashi has teleported both Shikamaru and Temari out succeeded.  Temari build a huge barrier using her fan that surrounds her and Shikamaru alone creating an invisible surroundings that surrounds them.