Chapter [19] : A Hyuuga's Sacrifices

"Temari-chan!", Choji instantaneously responded the moment he saw the blond suna kunoichi jumps into the black hole as she pulls and pushes Sasuke away from the hole before the hole slowly disappear in front of astonished Sasuke. 

"Did she actually jumped into the hole and push Sasuke-kun aside just now?", Ino raised an obvious question and answered with everyone's sweat drop. 

"Is she out of her mind?? How are they all going to return without Sasuke??!!!", Kiba half shouts when Sakura reached for Sasuke that is now on the ground as the result he was pulled and pushed away by Temari earlier.

"Are you okay Sasuke?", Sakura asks with a worried face. Sasuke didn't answer anything, he slowly got up to his feet and walks towards their friends with Sakura slowly followed behind. Apparently, he is just too embarassed to face Sakura after what had happened but what Sakura took from Sasuke's attitude was he is still too cocky and didn't want to let their friends know about them. She sigh deeply in silent, frowned. 

"So, what now?", Kiba asks Sasuke sliding his back behind a tree. 

"We just have to wait. I can't use my rinnegan anytime soon, I don't have enough chakra", Sasuke answered while sitting down next to Kiba and Choji.

"Ughh, this is getting annoying, our plan earlier is not working at all. Not that we lost our Hokage, we might have lost our friends too. No, Lee!", TenTen is becoming anxious out of sudden, crouching on her knees where Ino is right beside her, holding her shoulder tight. She too is getting scared due to the fact that Sai is also one of the friends TenTen mentioned just now. 

Now that everyone is sitting and the only spot left to sit is the one next to Sasuke, Sakura have no choice but to just sit next to him and to make sure she avoids any eye contact with him. And that is when the rain suddenly drops heavily, leading them to find a shield nearby. It's a cave. 

***

"Hinata, Hanabi, you both shouldn't go out and fight her. I sh..", 

"But you are in no condition to fight", Naruto stops Hiashi.

"Demo..." Hiashi wanted to continue but stop again as much his room went blackout. The sounds of the door unlocked and closed behind them was unexpectedly caught  and that is also when Hinata's sudden gasp heard before she fell to the floor.

"Kuso! I can't see anything. It's too dark in here!" , Naruto cursed while kneeling on the floor trying to reach for Hinata in the dark before Hanabi's voice were heard the minutes after, gasping for help in a shocking voice. Konohamaru is getting anxious now. He slides his hand in one of his pocket and reached for the lighter Shikamaru gave him not too long ago, the one once belongs to Asuma. He lit the lighter up, giving a dim light to the whole room. 

That is when Naruto finally reached for his lover's hand while she is lie prone on the floor and his eyes met with a pair of amber eyes that is holding still to both of the sister's leg.

"You! I know you! Y..you punched me last time! Y.. She punched me like I was a punching bag!", Naruto making a fuss just as Hinata raised her eyebrows seeing Naruto knew the dark skin kunoichi.

"Keep it down will you blondy! Are you trying to draw their attentions onto us?!", Karui whispered angrily, as if she is hiding herself in the room with them. Naruto startled and keep his mouth shut but not for too long.

"What are you doing? Why are you pulling them down with you?!", Naruto whispered as well, playing the same game as Karui's, only angrier. Karui gave a deep deep sigh while rolling her eyes.

"Isn't obvious that I am trying to save both of the Hyuuga's sisters?", she claimed.

"From what?", Hiashi starts to whisper as well while Karui slowly let go of Hinata and Hanabi's leg.