Finale : Part 3 (COMPLETED)

Hai people. I'm sorry for keeping you all waiting this long.. Thank you so much for bearing with me. Here you go, the last episode of Naruto-After The Last.

"El..el..elder brother? Hamura?? What the hell?!", Ino, Temari, and Sakura are all at their most shocking face and the boys are not much left behind. 

"Wait, what happened over here?", Sasuke asked directly to both Naruto and Hinata while them both are still being mesmerizes by the rest of their friends.

Naruto stands up while helping Hinata up. They are even more surprised to see Hinata is now back on her feet.

"Hinata, are you feeling better now?", Kiba asks immediately, ahead of everyone.

Chuckling, Hinata answered, " Princess Hinata isn't here. I am Hamura, her ancestors. A man with Biju in him summoned me and my brother over here", Hamura said while in Hinata's figure, pointing to Naruto.

"Where is Naruto then? Where is Hinata?", Karui asks.

"I am Hagoromo, Naruto summoned both me and my brother to help Hinata and remaining of your friends at the other side. Sasuke, I am going to lend you my power again like last time so you can bring four persons into the other dimension, including yourself. Naruto has told me most of the story when I met him just now, so..."

"Wait! Answer me! Where the hell is Naruto and Hinata??!", Karui begins to lose her patience. The thing is, she truly felt guilty for what she said to Hinata that might have hurt her feelings earlier and she don't want to live with guilts in her if Hinata died from all the consequences and she didn't get the chance to ask for her forgiveness.

"Both of them is at a place that only myself and my brother knows. If we fail this, both of them will die too. Naruto has sacrificed this in order to summon both me and my brother, a life for each. Naruto for mine, and Hinata for Hamura's. It is possible to do this since Hinata have Hamura's chakra flow in hers and Naruto was attached to me once. Naruto risks his life to save Hinata and your remaining friends at the other dimension", Hogoromo explains. 

"Th..that is ridiculous! Now that we might lose Hinata, we are losing Naruto too!", Sakura exclaims in anger. She stormed her feet and went away from the crowd, followed by Sasuke.

"Why do you follow me? I want to be alone! Is our life purely made of butter and cheese that it is easily wrecked whenever anyone want us to die? This is so unfair! Naruto and Hinata, they are just beginning to love each other. Hinata's love towards  Naruto's love after all this misery years is finally answered and Naruto eventually found someone that he can spend the rest of his life with. How is this okay for everyone? How is this still okay?!", Sakura storms and snapped, she loses her control from much of chakra lost earlier on Kamui and Hinata that she almost fell to the ground before Sasuke caught her.

"You really loves your friends, don't you?, Sasuke said to Sakura's eyes and let her buried her face in his chest and cried her heart out. 

"But now isn't the time to get angry. This is the time to save our friends and make sure they live longer, so their kid can play with ours, okay?", Sasuke said while looking away.

"Sa..sasuke-kun?", Sakura blushes but then immediately got reminded that Hinata has not had much time.

Sakura hugs Sasuke and kisses him on the lips before running back to the crowd that is now focusing on Ino that concentrating on trying her best to contact Shikamaru.

***

"What did Ino said?", Temari urges Shikamaru for an answer. She knows sooner or later, they all have to leave that place immediately. Not that only Lee beginning to weak, they need to send out the scroll for Hinata just as much as Lee needed to leave that place.