Chapter [14] : Hinata's Will of Fire

Lee and TenTen took the first line of defense the moment they all reached the main gate of Konohagakure. Kakashi knew as a Hokage, he shouldn't rushed himself like this, but if anything involves destroying Konoha, he have to take lead and make sure that nothing happens to the village and the people living in it. He got his Anbus prepared for any ambush and some of the high rank ninjas as well are on duty to guard himself and his team. Kakashi ordered Shino and Kiba to use their power of senses to sense any unusual chakra.Shino releases a small amount of female insects to the forest up ahead while Kiba followed closely from behind, trying to smell any uncommon smells but they both spotted nothing.

"TenTen, I need you to summon as many as small weapons you could and throw them randomly in the forest. We have no time to..", Kakashi stops when Shikamaru starts to sweat, waiving a sign using his hand and his shadow jutsu caught a figure that seems like hiding in the bushes.

"Who is it over there?", Sai asked loudly, but the figure didn't speak a thing. He seems to be shivering but they are unsure whether he is shivering from the cold night or just simply afraid of them.

TenTen that has already summoned her weapons are ready to take order from the Hokage, same goes to Lee that is eager to use his Taijutsu agains this unknown person they are dealing with. Shikamaru slowly pulls his shadow stitches and the person caught are drawn together with the force Shikamaru put by pulling his jutsu towards him. The moon light slowly help their eyes sight to see who is the person, and to their suprised, it is someone they all know all along.

"Mazaka!", Kakashi muttered, hearable almost by everyone there.

***

Naruto pacing in front of Hinata's room but it seems like this is getting longer than he expected. He can see from the small window that Hinata is be crowded with the nurses. He felt guilty for being oblivious about her states just now and make her wound only worse.

"Baka Naruto!", he literally screams at himself when a Hyuuga spotted him not from far.

"Naruto nee-chan!", Hanabi cried caught his attention immediately.

"Eh, Hanabi-chan? What are you doing here all alone?", Naruto asked , remembers that he had promised her father to update him should Hinata wakes up.

"I wasn't alone. Konohamaru was with me, but he have to use the washroom. I was waiting for him to get back to father", she explains followed by Naruto's nod.

"How is my nee-chan? Is she in there?", she asked while pointing towards the door behind him.

Naruto nodded again while looking back to the way Hanabi pointed.

"She was up, but due to my...", Naruto was stopped by a pat at his back. He turns and see one of the nurse is at his back, smiling.

"You can see her now, she is stable. We have given her an antidote that Shizune-sama gives to fasten the healing of her wound, also her stitches is done. But we gave her a small amount of sedative to make sure she have a good rest while her wound are recovering. If possible, don't wake her up until the sedation wears off.

Hearing that Hanabi quickly runs to her sister leaving Naruto and the nurse behind.

"Naruto nee-chan! How is Hanabi's sister doing eh?", Konohamaru asked with a smile on his face while his eyes swiftly search for Hanabi.

Naruto smiles back and walk into Hinata's room where Konohamaru followed closely behind him upon seeing his beloved kunoichi is inside the room with her sister. Naruto was about to explain everything when he remembers something that triggered his anger towards Konohamaru.